heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hellow <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello HeRO!!

I'm Spawn (Kust IG for the moment I need a name change Cry ) I'm a member of a new guild comming your way ReVeNgA!!

Me an my friends come from a smaller server named **** (do i have the right to say that Thinking ) anyways we started this week but we really enjoy the server Icon_wink

Personnaly I like womens/food/women/air/women/alcohol (Vodka *Q*)/ho and women Icon_biggrin. I also like to burn people to death and murder by strangulation....and stupid jokes Laugh. I'm gonna go check out the forum a little and update my presentations if anyone have any questions!! Dont be affraid i wont bite....much Icon_twisted

KissyKissy
I saw that guild around a lot tonight.
A lot. oO

Welcome~
Hey, welcome! Eliie's not a woman! Messing, don't kill me! Icon_cry
Well a lot...20 something players...i think...xD.

We mostly come from quebec by the way so dont be suprised to see French chat with us xD

and dont laugh if my english sucks xD
Wee wee.

Laugh

My bad. X)
Welcome to heRO ^_^ special of the day bring your guild and we will pay you the warp to orc dun so you can que the emp yourself Evil
Hey welcome man.

And its cool if your english isn't that bad, emotes help out alot with that.
And plus, were gamerz, we have our own language.
If i ever see you, or your guild ingame, ur getting my ULTRAHEAVYDUTY buffs.
do you like women?
Don't you like men?
Well hello Spawn! Tell all of the ReVeNgA guild welcome to heRO!
Hope you have lots of fun here, there are tons of French speakers I'm sure will be able to assist you if you need any help. :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's