heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NOM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi~

You can call me Reki and I just joined heRO today! I love meeting new people, so if you see me around in-game, don't hesitate to say hi! I'm thinking about either creating a Assassin, or a Rogue. I'm not sure which though...But anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to seeing you in game! Icon_biggrin
Welcome~

Make a rogue. ;D
And why should I do that? :3
Make a rouge.

Don't listen to Ellie here though.

But make a rouge.

And welcome.

Join me in PvP once you get high enough.

Evil
Hiya. :3 Looking forward to seeing you around. You should talk to me in Prontera sometime, I'll usually there. xP I'm AFK a lot, though.
Welcome, Here at Hero we always welcome new members and encourage competition. Train Hard,Work Hard,and Follow the rules??is simple enough to Fit in the community.

Btw Silk is afk alot >_> but feel free to pm me In game since i rarely sit down to chat, if you needs help either Silk,Linnea,Aaronock,and me Can help out.

IGN: Saiichi Bloodbane
    Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin if your patcher dont work like mine, all you have to do is blame Silk. Laugh
    Welcome Reki Icon_biggrin
    hi!

welcome to heRO reki!
    hope you like it here!

the forums and wiki contain plenty of custom info, so just dig it up if you need any....

Nom! where's Ayu and Lin when there's some Nom Nom Nom to be had? xP

well GL and HF!

-w-
    Weeeelcome. Hope you enjoy the server ;D
    And my vote also goes for Rogue. ;o
    Pages: 1 2
    Reference URL's