heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: AYYY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh. Hi!

I am... currently playing iRO Valkyrie after a summer spent hopping around private servers and open beta long before that, and despite making Assassin last night, am not particularly enjoying myself. I enjoy low rates, but 1/1/1 is a little too grueling for my tastes post level 60 or 70, and the bots are driving me mad. I've had my eye on this server for a while, so here I am, checking it out.

Just a question - do you accept user-made custom headgears/hair styles/loading screens/whatever here? I have my fingers crossed for a graphics tablet as a gift and, if it happens, I will likely erupt in a volcano of art after a long period of dormancy. If I enjoy this place, I'd like to express my affection.

P.S. Forgive me if this post comes off as incoherent or too formal or what have you, I've not slept in a while.
I believe they do. Not too sure.

What I know, is there is a thread to make cutin arts for the custom NPCs.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5455

And welcome. Icon_biggrin
welcome to heRO!

don't worry about it, i have found that the GMs here are reasonable people and i believe they will always appreciate whatever input you feel like giving...

anyhoo, i share your feelings coz i also started playing RO about a year ago in the official idRO (indonesian) PVP server... it's basically the same as the valkyrie iRO server... F2P but item mall and bots galore...

i believe you will enjoy it here, i know i have! 4 months and counting!

btw, all the custom info is on the wiki and forums, so you might want to check em out...

GL and HF!

-w-
I love 1x rates, but iRO Valk sucks more than an blackhole. heRO is just a great place to hang out.
Welcome Glitter ^_^

Hope you have fun here! Icon_smile

We accept all that you mentioned, however offer no guarantee, meaning you can submit your work, and if we like it we might add it, but I can't tell you before I see it. Hairstyles are what is mostly needed, male ones to be precise, everyone who makes hairstyles make female ones. XD
All right, cool. Thanks for the welcome.
yeah well it is natural that girls care more about appearances than boys as boys tend to be more pragmatic...

i personally don't care how silly my char looks, but my GF cares about her char's appearance more than what the gears will add to her stats etc... xP
but... to each their own...

so as long as you have fun, then it's alright!

-w-
What if you care about both? /swt
mahawirasd Wrote:yeah well it is natural that girls care more about appearances than boys as boys tend to be more pragmatic...

i personally don't care how silly my char looks, but my GF cares about her char's appearance more than what the gears will add to her stats etc... xP
but... to each their own...

so as long as you have fun, then it's alright!

-w-

You haven't seen me and my dancer, then. XD
I'm not transing until she has all the headgears that match her colours. D=<
I know what you mean about the 1/1/1 rates...it's much too tedious. I think you'll like it here very much. The rates are perfect (at least to me it is), just challenging enough to make you want to keep going. Icon_smile

Not to mention the server is pretty friendly. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's