heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, where to start? Well, my name is Arman, Im 18 years old and currently attend college. I've always been a gamer and only recently got into online gaming. I probably wouldn't of tried Ragnarok Online if it weren't for the fact that WoW private servers were shut down. I started off trying out the top ranked Ragnarok p. servers on most sites, and would eventually get bored of them.

I am more of a pve type of guy so none of the top ranked servers held my attention for longer then a week or two. I didn't realize I was playing a pvp based version of RO until earlier today actuallyIcon_wink , and decided to try and find a server that mixed pve w/ pvp, after searching for a few hours, I stumbled on heRO, and from my first impression, I think I will definitely like it here.No1
I think you will like it here, I know I do and I started a few days ago!
Hopefully you have loads of fun on heRO and its the kind of mix of a server you were looking for :]

Anyway, feel free to chat it up on our @main channel with questions or hopefully to make a few friends. Good luck and have fun of course!
Thanks for the warm welcome guysIcon_biggrin, I'm sure I'll make friends easily, from how much I have played so far, everyone seems very nice.
=D I'm usually sitting in Prontera or mining, talk to me. I like to talk.
Definitely will, SilkNo1 Is Silk your IGN as well?
Welcome ^_^

Have fun on our friendly server!
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome ^_^

Have fun on our friendly server!

It is friendly now...but how about 3 months from nowIcon_exclaim
Server is over 3 years old, some of us been here 2 years +....I can say this community overall is a very nice one :]
I was being silly as usual. In all seriousness though, this server easily has the best community from all the other p servers I tried.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's