heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Really late intro XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

My ingame name is Naurel. I have played the official iRO server for almost 3 years and finally switched to a private server. 3 of my friends Sora, Cirno, and EvL Kill, all played on this server so i decided to give it a shot. I am from Livermore, California and I am a freshman at Chico State where i play soccer there. Im a busy man with school, soccer, and my girlfriend but i always seem to find time for Ragnarok. Im always down to party(in and out of game) so PM me sometime ingame and we can have some fun.

~Jesse
Late intros seem to be the rage lately. ;D

Still, welcome. =P

You should check out the bard class. I hear they are quite good.
lol was that a joke because im a 98 bard
Yes. =P
tricky tricky Icon_wink
Naurel Wrote:Hello everyone,

My ingame name is Naurel. I have played the official iRO server for almost 3 years and finally switched to a private server. 3 of my friends Sora, Cirno, and EvL Kill, all played on this server so i decided to give it a shot. I am from Livermore, California and I am a freshman at Chico State where i play soccer there. Im a busy man with school, soccer, and my girlfriend but i always seem to find time for Ragnarok. Im always down to party(in and out of game) so PM me sometime ingame and we can have some fun.

~Jesse
Im from California as well and Im a freshman at Stan State Icon_wink??You live/d pretty close to me too, Im from Modesto.
ahh yeah we played you guys in soccer Icon_biggrin
Oh i know you! ;P uh... welcome!Icon_smile
Really late welcome Icon_razz
Here is my late welcome Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's