heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Final Fantasy III on DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty cool game, I am up to a hard bit at the moment, I would like to know if anyone else plays this game or any other DS games! Do you have Wi-Fi, I would like to test out the Moogle mail system ^_^ before my code or anyone elses code will work I need to take off the security on my wireless Router.

My friend code is: 2 9 6 5 1 6 7 8 6 4 8 2

To find your own friend code you will need to find a moogle, goto Address Book, then display friend code.
Sadly my NDS broke and I can't buy another yet x_x
I hope I get one next year though xD
ill find my DS and get that code!
well i hope i get a DS for christmas, but if not i plan on buying one, mostly for Chrono Trigger, but i wanna get FFIII as well because i have watched it played on the NES and have played a little bit myself and it is a fun game.
ZOMG Chrono Trigger DS *___*
I have a DS too! I play Mario Party and Mario Kart almost everyday with my friends xD. I don't know how to use Wi-Fi over super long distances though... could someone teach me? :D
Hopefully I'll be picking this up sometime soon.

I don't have a DS, but I've had a little time with the game. Although, to be honest, my time with the game was spent in No$GBA, an emulator. Typically I use them as a trial period. If the game is worth buying, I buy. If not, I don't bother playing the ROM and delete.

...only problem is, I need a DS first, and it's a little too late to drop hints for Christmas. Blast. Oh well, I hear they're doing some medical studies in the city. I may end up with wires sticking out of my face, but I'll get my DS. :D
XOMG I WANT CHRONO TRIGGER!! I don't think it has been released here yet Icon_sad
FFIII DS is okay, but the story's a little lacking. I can never really immerse myself in a game where all the PCs are more or less devoid of personality. Gameplay is great though.

CT DS is just awesome. Icon_razz Same old CT but portable.
not to necro an old thread, but should anyone else have FFIII DS my friend code is:

5 0 2 7 3 3 8 1 5 7 9 2
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's