heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lo there~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name's Tarkya, and while I actually joined this server a day or two ago, I've just now decided to join the forums. |D

I've played Ragnarok private servers on and off, and tend to move from place to place while doing so. I'd actually joined a larger server not long before moving to heRO, but since it was large it didn't quite feel friendly, and I was looking for a smaller server that had a nice community.

While I haven't been here long, it seems like a friendly place. The roleplay and events look like they could be fun too.

And there's my intro~ hopefully this server turns out to be a fun experience!
I have only spent a couple days on this server, I am basically as new as you. I have switched through many servers(most high ranking servers), and was never satisfied. I was lucky enough to stumble upon this gem, and couldn't be more happier. This server is perfect, and the community is even better.

Just today I needed directions on how to reach Einbroch, and one person was kind enough to tell me, however it cost around 3k-ish to get there, and the person was generous enough to give me 5k. You will find a ton of very nice people on this server, no doubt about it.

Wish I remembered the person's name, he was in a guild called Knights of Lunch, or something along those linesThinking
Knights of Lunch~

May have been Silk, Slate, Elryk or Alistair, then. XD

Tarkya;
I agree. Large servers often lack the friendliness of the servers of this size.
Welcome~. =D
Hey thar. ^-^

I don't -believe- it was me this time, Ellie.

But if you want to find out for sure, you could always join the guild. <3 I could totally hook you up, owning it and all.
No. You are too stingy. :<
Where is my hatter card?
hi there!
welcome to heRO!

don't worry, soon enough you'll come across one of our many friendly players. Don't worry about the lemons, just make some lemonade!

custom info is on the wiki and forums, so go check em out...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome ^_^ glad to see the server is appreciated. Icon_smile Have fun!
Haha. I've normally been too scared to ask questions, I'm really paranoid and shy (took me forever to get enough nerve to write up an intro post!). But at least it feels like a place where I won't get yelled at or something when I finally do ask stuff or feel like chatting.

I've been reading around the custom stuff... man it looks cool, and I can't wait until I'm leveled enough to do them all.
Ask all the questions you want, we'll answer as best we can, you're new to the server it's natural you don't know all about it yet. ^_^;
GM Panda is the nicest GM in the whole planet, same with Ayu. Sweat

*Starts sweating of fear from the thought of Ayu's Torture The Monkey time*

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay at HeRO, be comfortable as you'd like, and praise GM Ayu, for if you don't, she'll torture you when you are in Prontera or any other town for that matter.

*Starts crying*

I'M SORRY AYU!

RUN MAN! RUN AWAY FROM AYU AS FAR AS YOU CAN!

<3 You Ayu, and you love me, you just haven't realised it yet. Sweat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's