heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Christmas Quests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We've got 2 Christmas Quests again this year.

Quest #1 is our old quest with the stolen xmas gifts, it's starts in Aldebaran this time. The quest requirement is level 70.

If you have already done it, go to the npc you helped last year or the year before to get a freebie reward.

Quest #2 is our new quest! It starts in Lutie (south part), with a grieving mother, help her and she will reward you nicely. ^_^ The requirement is level 60.

The monster for that part of the quest are located in 6 maps:
Toy Factory 1
Toy Factory 2
Lutie Field
Izlude
Aldebaran
Geffen Orc Field (outside orc dungeon)

They have a weird respawn pattern, I wonder what this could be tied to? Up to you heroes to find out.

And how about the woman's dead daughter, there's a mystery there too, good luck heroes.

Also, tonight there will be a reboot with a small update for our spoiled heroes:

I'll add some instant respawn monsters to prontera (non-aggro)
I'll add more monsters per map
I'll add a zeny value to the item Precious Memories, since some people have more than required.

The quests were added last night, and will be staying until January 4th. Enjoy, Merry Christmas heroes!! ^_^

Thanks to Fatalis for scripting most of the new quest!
Thank you~
Especially for one of the quest rewards. ;D

More spawns? Yay!
My last one should be MUCH quicker, then. <<
nice quest Icon_biggrin and rewards
The headgears this time aren't as practical as the Halloween ones, but they are all certainly cuter.
interesting, cause I found the halloween items less of a hassle to gather ^-^
Ironically it seemed doable compared to the xmas quest
Found the NPC in Al De for the 1st quest... she doesn't give much hints; as a newbie, I'm left with a blank. (And no assistance from Main, few minutes before Riddle event, so plenty of people on)
Icon_sad

Edit: Got help... NPC girl still should be specific, I hear thief, I think Morroc. And it'd be nice if she repeated what was needed when you talk to her again. And the respawns ARE wonky. =(
can i ask what the end date is? X.x
January 4th, it's a Sunday.
General Warning and Safety Notice:

Do not click cancel. I made that mistake and she won't give me the choices again...

Unfortunately it was not like this with the Halloween Quest so I wrongly assumed I could cancel and ask about the choices and talk again.

Wrongo Icon_biggrin
Please do *NOT* press "cancel" button during the talk with the distressed mother in the Christmas Quest as it will cause you problems and you cannot get your prizes.

The 3 who pressed cancel already and talked to me before, you can hunt for the items again and talk to me. I'll trade you one of the headgear quest manually.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's