heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Baby WoE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
enough said.
It's been suggested before,??but there's just not enough active??baby's to warrant it. Hell,??Aldebaran??= Nontrans and??non-extended class woe, and that's oftentime boring because of lack of willing competitors.

They all want to chum it up with the Big fish in normal woe.
No.
need more babies for baby woe.
It's been suggested before and we are considering it, however it's not a priority right now, sorry.
How many people would make babies just for baby WoE? I know I would.
frankly i dont think there will be enough baby class to do a specific baby class woe. most ppl are more interested in the bounty for the norm woe and their main to even consider making a baby class. besides the downturn is the sp and hp reduction. besides the fact that the woe will be adorably squaking cute (at this point i proly die from heart attack from the cuteness) i don't really see much upside to it that may attract interest.

it may however one plus that the event may bring is an incentive to create a violent rainstorm of babies (that analogy sounds horribly wrong to me at the moment, do raise a better one in its place so i may erase mine).
Reference URL's