heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Adopt a Monster - Full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I wub the kiel too, I can't blame Ayu for wanting similar quality Icon_wink
Lol well...I cant promise anything since she had a big crazy shadow monster thing behind the kiel, but I can always TRY!

**EDIT**

Altaire your Ninetail is finished
Gold Acidus for Nyuu!!!! *please!*
Gold Acidus[Image: 1713.gif] ~??RateMyServer link:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=m...rch=Search
[Image: banny.gif]
Gold Acidus Card[Image: 4378.gif] ~ Ragnarok Online Database link:
http://www.poring.ru/database/iteminfo/4378.html
[Image: cardb378yd8.jpg]
B>500k

I would like very nice detail. I understand that there is pricing differences with detail and complexity/quality with certain monsters! So, I am willing to pay 500k for a very nice detailed Gold Acidus! I might raise the price depending how the finished version looks like! And that, I am willing to do! Ok No1 Your Art is truly inspiring!!!! You are oh so very talented!!!! Icon_smile

Edit: Cloudy, could you maybe add in some gold and treasure box and gems and bijous, like shown on the Card? Icon_redface
That would be outstanding!!! (WILL up the total price; more than what I offered at 500k Icon_wink) Do what you can! Kissy
retribution is complete, I just noticed I forgot to add somone back there, i will add tomorrow
Aww thankies Cloudy <3 I love it! Now I just need to try and catch you in game to give you the money Icon_biggrin
Wow...the quality is improving every pet..
feel free to buy another one 8o Icon_biggrin
hmm i was wondering if i can get one drawn of a violy for my clownIcon_biggrin here is the card pic. if you need it just pm me with a price range i am looking at here thanks cloudy your art rocks
I already ordered a new one lol *points at rogue alice*
Yeah, speaking of ordering another one, can I get a Mavka? ^__^
kthx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's