heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Photoshop Craze v.2 [Signature Requests]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wow, that's pretty nice. Icon_smile
o.o

Nice work again Rika.

Also, where did you go? I don't see you in game... at all. D=
D: I only stalk the forums for now. Occupying myself with my last month of high school and all that. I might check up actually doing something in-game later. xD
Really cool siggies :D
Rika Wrote:D: I only stalk the forums for now.??Occupying myself with my last month of high school and all that.??I might check up actually doing something in-game later.??xD

o.o

Get good grades. D;<

Anyways, hope to see you more active after you're done with school. Icon_biggrin
Rika Wrote:[Image: nyanya.jpg]

What do you guys think of this???I'm always up to re-do's with different styles if it doesn't suit your tastes!??

Oh wow, I really love this! Even if Saii doesnt like it ima use it in mine!
Iced Blue Wrote:Oh wow, I really love this! Even if Saii doesnt like it ima use it in mine!

Glad to be of service~ If Saii is quite picky he can turn in his own specific requests :O But alls good since people like it.
Rika Wrote:
Iced Blue Wrote:Oh wow, I really love this! Even if Saii doesnt like it ima use it in mine!

Glad to be of service~??If Saii is quite picky he can turn in his own specific requests :O??But alls good since people like it.

I actually liked it and I would love it if you could do for us a Guild topic Banner.

Same topic colors etc but diff pose plox that says Nya Nya Crew

Icon_razz

Il pay if Nessesary.
By guild topic banner, you mean a banner that'll go above your Guild Recruitment Thread? I'll look into it~
Rika Wrote:By guild topic banner, you mean a banner that'll go above your Guild Recruitment Thread???I'll look into it~

YESH!!!

^_______________^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's