heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: <3!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow. I have been looking at your server, and quite frankly it looks amazing. I am coming from/semi still playing, a RP server which usually peaks populations of 10-15. -_- Needless to say, its supa boring. I saw all the customs, and WoE seems to be regular as well as a GM team, and events seem to happen often enough. And the very best part....194 people online! XD. See you all in game I guess ^_~
Welcome to HeRO fellow roleplayer!! I hope you have fun and if you need anything, talk to people on @main channel.
Hello, welcome to heRO! I think you'll have tons of fun here with all of us, and hope you'll get to join in on our RP events *predicts next big storyline will start sometime in January*
welcome to heRO!!

don't worry, RP here is soo much fun!! And I don't even RP!!!
seriously check out the RP section... it's real good for some laughs!

have fun man! and GL!

-w-
Whoo, welcome! We have quite a lot of RPers in heRO, I guess, so it might really be your cup of tea. Mainly, you're right, it is NEVER boring, lots and lots to do, so hope you have fun and stick around. ^_~
Welcome.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a whole lot of them are usually merchies, but yes, a lot of us are pretty active.

Welcome again.
well don't worry but i reckon there are about 80-ish autotrading merchs and from 5-20 AFK ppl at any one time. So the correct population is: @who (amount) - 80 - 20.... xP

-w-
>.< Welcome
Welcome~
Hope u'll have a great time here
I assure everyone is nice >o<
especially the GMs Ok
Hope to see you! No1
Welcome ^_^ glad you like our server's features, have fun in game!! Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's