heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hola~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello HeRO!

My name's AJ, and i'll be wandering your server as Kraze E (for now). Think I may do the dark side /gg. I have played Ragnarok for like, 5 years or so. But have not played in about 6 months, quit iRO and all servers because of the craziness the game is turning into, there's not much fun besides WoE in it. Especially after taking 3 years to get a level 91 sin and never getting to reborn him and restarting several times on several servers. Then I got back into after quitting a couple times and started on iRO's Iris server, only to get a 7x monk/rogue/sader within 2 weeks...I thought this was kinda crazy so I quit again.

After doing some searching of lowrate servers I have found HeRo! A server that sounds very amusing with all of its quests, roleplays, and the allegiance system. Very unique, sounds like something I could have fun with.

I am not sure at this point how much I will be playing, however I will be popping in and out for sure, searching for that long lost love of RO that I think I may find here.

And the DL is done! So see you all soon!

AJ a.k.a. Kraze E
Welcome to HeRO, you can talk to everyone on @main chat so grinding doesn't get as boring as it usually is. Hope you have fun here!
Welcome welcome~
Welcomes Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO AJ! I think you'll have a lot of fun trying out all the little customs the GM team has developed, I hope you will get strong enough to try out some of the end game ones like Muspel Mondays and Thanatos Tower Quest Icon_biggrin
Thank you everyone :D

and, hopefully ill get to try everything, I have to find a way to make some room on my girlfriend's computer if I want to play it here first.......it's already DLed at my house..

Also, I definitly love the balanced customs. Servers and their abused donates are a major turn-off. >.>
Hewwo~!!! Darth Jugger welcomes you to the dark side and encourages you to become his apprentice hee hee
welcome to heRO!

don't worry, it'll take 3 weeks tops to grind like crazy to 99 rebirth... xP

well you're a battle-hardened vet, so you should find no problem here.
Just remember that customs info are in the wikis and forum. And if you think you've found new stuff and need to adjust your stats, don't worry the resetter is here!

GL and HF man!

-w-
welcome to hero :].

Check out the Legendary Warriors legendary recruitment thread Laugh if you're looking for a home :D
Welcome! :D No1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's