heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PS3 Vs Xbox360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is for all you people who say how much better the PS3 graphics are. personally i dont want to pay an extra 400 dollars to play afew extra games when the graphics which are supposedly so much better, are pretty much the same...

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6202552...ure;header

This compares multiple games with PC, Xbox, and PS graphics...enjoy? oh and argue i almost forgot the argueing part xD
Now Fates starts rumbling about how much Square-Enix Killed the FF Series by porting to the "God Awefull" Xbox360 and its "Crappy" Graphics.

=P
Console wars in general are pretty stupid. I go where the games are; I find enough games that I like on a system, I get that system so I can play them. It's supposed to be about the games, but that often gets left by the wayside when fanboyism storms into the room.

PC will naturally always have better graphics, so that's out of the discussion. Between the 360 and the PS3, though? There isn't too much of a difference, visually speaking. Sure, the PS3 has the hardware advantage in most aspects, but nobody has really been able to use them effectively enough to make a difference.

As for hate against the PS3, most arguments are pretty weak. LOLO PS3 SUCKS $599 NO GAEMS ENJOY UR AIDS. The price is really nothing new if you've been around long enough to know what you're talking about. The SNES, for example, sold for about $200 when it was released back in 1990. In today's market, factoring in inflation and economical changes, that's not too far off from current console prices. The Playstation, four years later, sold for $300. The PS2 kept that price with its release in 2000.

Also, keep in mind that $600 was only for the top-end PS3 with the largest hard-drive. Sure, Sony had to up the price some because of the hardware, but my point is that it's not such a drastic, unheard of price range if you consider gaming's history. It's simply that by comparison, with the current gen, it's the priciest of the three major consoles.

All that being said, I own both Microsoft and Sony products, and I enjoy them both fairly equally. As I said before, it's the games that really matter.
the only game i would want to play from PS3 over Xbox is Kingdom hearts or anything by square enix really...
thecursed Wrote:the only game i would want to play from PS3 over Xbox is Kingdom hearts or anything by square enix really...
Fair enough. I'd say that's a perfectly valid reason for not bothering with the PS3. If there's only a few titles that appeal to you, it's not really worth the money. I just have a problem with the X-Bot crowd who hate everything not Microsoft for no real, logical reason other than it's popular to do so.

Scratch that, I have a problem with fanboys in general, as I like to try to see things from both points of view in any given argument, and people who stubbornly stick to one side for no real reason are kind of annoying.
wowwie, who'd da thought, ps3 stunk the most overall, the ps3 lighting was the worst ><

but so true, a good gaming pc machine costs so many thousands....
Its a irrelevant question really. All I care about is game quality. Fucking Square Enix porting their game... Make two separate versions damit!! Dont downgrade so it works in both!! P.S The Japanese version of ff13 is apparently unaltered. Lucky Bums
As if it will really make that much difference, Fates.
If you were a real Square Enix fan, you'd care about more than the graphics.
Go back to oldschool, and Game Boy FF up.
Ellie Wrote:As if it will really make that much difference, Fates.
If you were a real Square Enix fan, you'd care about more than the graphics.
Go back to oldschool, and Game Boy FF up.

YES.

Thats exactly what i want to say, FF games hooked me up for their gameplay, and overall awesomeness. Graphics couldn't be less important to someone actually enjoying their FF game.

Hell, i would pick this.

[Image: ff1nes1je0.gif]

Over this

[Image: redsteel1.jpg]
(Red Steel)

ANY TIME!.
Kretzer Wrote:Now Fates starts rumbling about how much Square-Enix Killed the FF Series by porting to the "God Awefull" Xbox360 and its "Crappy" Graphics.

=P

Poring to them :/? SS/SE was never exclusive to one console so ~_~.??FF was on regular Xbox. <_>.......and SNES and Game boy, and DS and PSX.

They ruined nothing <___________>

edit: i just woke up and it's 3am so forgive me if i fail with this post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's