heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mew goes the kitty. o-('.'o)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to the GM's of heRo and to the community a big "OMG HAI THAR, pie please".

Im from Malaysia, somewhere at the South East Asia side, under GMT +8. Im currently 20 years old atm. Laugh

I've been playing ro way back since umm, 6-7 years with occasional stops due to studies and what not. Im an avid fan of WoE in particular and strive to do the best that i can when i play a character in ro.

Few of the characters that im familiar with would be the monk/champion, rogue/stalker, wizard/high wizard and blacksmith/whitesmith.

I've kinda lost touch on ro due to the new items cause i've always been an old school player by heart. Long were the days when Infiltrators were the only best katar's a sinx would use. Ok

Well, im currently downloading the automatic updater launcher thingi and hope to be ingame asap. Whistle

Im also hoping i wont have delays though cause that can slightly dampen my spirits at times when timing is crucial in a fight. x3

(Excuse me for my....umm...multiple splitting of words cause i like it. >:D)
hi hi, welcome to heRO!

i think there are a few other Malaysians and Singaporeans playing here too. I am from Indonesia.

i think you'll like it here, there's lotsa great custom items etc. and events and quests... it's all in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome, I think Infils are pretty much the best for sins, but I'm not sure, never having played one.

So what class are you ganna play this time? (I'm a SG = D)

Have fun!
Welcome to hero :D.

If you're interested in WoE/MVPing you might check out our Legendary Warriors recruitment thread here: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=8315

If you have questions about the server just ask on main chat for me in game. Hope you have fun on heRO :].
Hiya Rage, you remind me of me, seeing as when I came to heRO I was about as appart from RO as you seem to be for now. I'm sure you'll like it here, lots to catch up with PLUS all the customs and all. So welcome, stay with us ;D
x3 Yey!

Im grateful for all the kind and welcoming words. Icon_biggrin

Im still deciding though, to either go for Champion, Whitesmith, Stalker or SinX. xD Hard choices cause to be frank, its my very first time playing on a LR server and i get headaches picking my main class.

Any idea's on what i should go for? x3 You get a cookie if you help me choose!
COOOKIEEEEE!!

Make a Stalker.

Cookies~
Stalker is good for a first char, I think. Once you get epic bored with leveling rogue you can do something else, and we all know that will happen because rogue gets hella annoying at a point xD
I dunno, I would never do anything merchant class right away but that's just me :F
Heh, I actually enjoyed leveling my rogue a great deal more than my sage...The worst part of starting rogue to me is affording 500-600k elemental damascuses, and then making your Santa Poring dagger of whatever. However, as far as starting off goes, I would suggest the rogue or sin. Then make a merchant to OC/DC the drops you get, he can later become your BS. :]
Welcome kitty person =^_^=

Hope you have a lot of fun and adapt well to low rate! Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's