heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Stacking Movement Speed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was talking to another person earlier today, and we figured out that the movement speed bonuses, for Adventurer's Hat, Bloody Axe, and Avian Wings do not stack. Not sure if they stack with Sleipnir or not, but that's also included in my final build, as well as a peco pet, cart boost and Increase Agility/Authoratative badge.

Was wondering if it'd be possible to make all or some of these item Movement speed bonuses stack, to increase the movement speed of my final equipment build (Which coincidently was created to move fast, and for which I have most of the items for already without knowing that they didn't stack).
I do not want speed pot fast players running around everywhere.??Lord Knights and Paladins can also equip switch bloody axe and move around with super speeds that would be deathly scary.??Trust me, the way it is right now is fair and fine and we don't need 50 bazillion speed boost items messing WoE and PvP up, as Peco Peco Hairband/Adventurer's Hat/Bloody Axe+Authoritative Badge/Agi Up/WindWalk is really enough :x
</3 I suppose you're right. Silly WoE, messing up my dreams~.
You want speed? Get Moonlight Flower footgear and an agi up; I've seen those in action; jaw droppingly fast.
News to me since I thought they did stack, guess maybe only the highest number is taken into account then, not planning to change it sorry.
I do believe they all stack already Sweat The only one I'm not sure about if Speed Potion, but at least all the equipment do stack.
Equipment movement bonus does not stack.
If all those equipment movement bonuses stacked... I think I'd quit. That's just stupid.
the way i believe movement speed is calculated is that it takes the highest value from each of five different areas:

armor
weapon
card
pot/badge
agi up/wind walk?

and then combines them for the overall speed boost effect.

that probably isn't clear the way i said that, so let me explain a bit better.
under armor, if you have multiple armors that boost speed, then only the highest in that category will be taken.

the same thing holds true for weapons, cards, skills, and pots/badges, though i am probably mistaken on the skills bit as i think agi up and wind walk do stack, just been a while since i've seen the effects separate.
agi up and wind walk stack, just not the movement speed part of it I believe.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's