heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Finally joined the forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got around to joining the forum.

I'm not excatcly new to the heRO world, I've been on for almost 2 months now I think and played on the IRO servers for a few years before that, but I only got around to signing up on the forums now.

So hi all! Some of you may have come across myself ingame as Yami no Sonikku, the blue Sin with the Munak, who almost lost his mind collecting Ment earlier this week.

Well, that's about it. Have been having a blast playing heRO and will probably continue doing so for a long time still.
Haha, welcome aboard. I remember you, actually. I was playing on my hopefully-soon-to-be Assassin, Ouroboros. I was really tempted to just head out to Ygg and farm Ment for you, but I ended up getting kind of tired. ~_~
Sorry about that.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you around. :D
hi hi you, welcome to the forums then.

Hope you enjoy it here like you enjoy playing in-game.

as you might already know, all the custom infos are here and on the wiki, so there's nothing left to say but GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the forum and glad you enjoy our server, I glad the ment didn't win Icon_biggrin
Thanks for the welcome all.

Luckily I survived against those plants this time, but who knows what will happen next time...
Welcome! Icon_smile

Like your avatar xD
Thanks Pandora-sama.

It's inspiration was the bot infested iRO Valkyrie Server.

Really hate those damn bots...
mmm "next time"?
i helped my GF get the ments for her flower wings, and then i decided that i won't be doing it... xP

mostly in-game i help my girl get stuff to keep her busy with quests etc...
it's kinda fun coz we get to spend time 2gether...

and i know exactly how you feel about iRO valk server... i only started playing ragnarok roughly a year ago. I started on an official Indonesian server called the PVP server. It's basically very similar to the iRO valk server, and it was bot-infested like crazy and ppl were breaking BBs everywhere... i learned how to bot after a few months and i can see how botting to some extent hit a feeling of being able to script and tweak settings, but it doesn't beat playing it for real and doing long events such as ToH!!!

personally i think 1x to 3x is a bit too low for RO, but over 20x would be too short, so i guess i really made the best decision to join heRO roughly 5 months ago!

+1 Panda!

-w-
Yup. I agree with the rates. Very nice. Not too fast and not too slow as to become mindless grinding...like *cough* iRO *cough*

Definitely +1 Panda-sama!
SSJCyberSonic Wrote:Thanks Pandora-sama.

It's inspiration was the bot infested iRO Valkyrie Server.

Really hate those damn bots...

Amen! That's why I hate and left that God forsaken place.
Reference URL's