heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all... Been a while since i last touched ragnarok online due to work commitments and decided to play this game again =)

Will be looking forward to meet all you people around...

Yes i am ashamed im old Cry but still love games

meet you all in game

Cheers
Hey the average gamers age is 33, no worries if ur old, as long as u have the same fiery passion for RO as we all do.

Nice to have you here, I hope u have a good time in HeRO
if u ever need any help, just use @main in ask or chill around in geffen or prontera, someone there will most likely help u out.
I was at a party??tonight with peoples anywhere from age 50-70??talking about wii games while I'm still stuck with the obsolete game cube /swt that made me feel sorta awkward...

Anywho, welcome to hero, and don't feel ashamed if you feel old about playing games on the internet, Allow??the anonymous-ity of the internet take care of that for you. There's plenty of old farts out there??playing?with the whippershnappers. Games are just that awesome!
lol don't worry about age, not all of us are still in our teens you know... /sob

anyhoo, welcome to HeRO!

all the customs info are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:lol don't worry about age, not all of us are still in our teens you know... /sob

anyhoo, welcome to HeRO!

all the customs info are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

Speak for yourself, I'm 13 Icon_twisted

Anyways, WELCOME!
Welcome ^_^

I'm old too, but never too old to enjoy gaming! :D

Looking forward to meet you. Icon_smile
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome ^_^

I'm old too, but never too old to enjoy gaming! :D

Looking forward to meet you. Icon_smile

= O

How old, like born in 1930's old or "I feel old" old?

Postapictureplzkthxbai~
Go back to your cage monkey.
Work commitments, boy do I know how that is. Anyway, welcome back to Ragnarok, hope you have fun and stick around. ^_~
And just a doubt, when you guys say old, how old do you mean? I guess I am kinda "old" for Ragnarok too, at least that's what my mom and all my friends say, haha. But who cares, right? :F
well as you can probably see, somethings only comes with age...

yeah lostris, work kinda sucks... but i can't afford to give up work and play all day just yet... /sob

anyhoo, i guess me being in the forums all day will have to do when i'm at work... xP

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's