heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: G'day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As my subject line suggests I am an Aussie!

I have been here now almost 2 months I think but as bad past experiences on other servers taught me I have kept quiet and not spoken to many ppl due to being abused verbally when they find out I am not in the 19-30 age bracket.
During the time I have been here I have told about 2 ppl about myself and have read the forums to be pleasantly suprised??at the reaction an older player gets,hence this intro!
Ok so here goes lol. I am a mum *gasp!* of four {yes you read right thats 4} and my eldest children got me addicted to RO!! My eldest actually plays here and can be seen in various guises but always with Mattex in his chars name.My main char is my hunter Aillie but like always I have WAAAAYYY too many chars.We started on ORO about hmm 8 years ago,then we have been private server hopping trying out many many servers and taking a break from RO.One of my children found heRO and the rest is history as they say!
Anyway as you can see I dont mind a chat lol but can be difficult to track down.I have enjoyed my time here so far and I hope that continues.See you in game!

Aillie
{Dont meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and go well with katchup!}
Welcome to heRO Aillie =D

Don't be afraid to speak up and talk to anybody, heRO has one of the nicest communities ever and we're all more than glad to have you on board.

=]
We do have an awesome community ^_^
And that story is quite familiar seeing as my mom was quite the RO player, we started almost together like 5 years ago, lol. Shame she doesn't play anymore. About the age bracket, errr...I know how you feel, but I have never had that problem here, at least not that I can remember xD
Aaaanyway, welcome! More aussie people, omigosh! Feel free to contact me if you need anything, and please do stick around, we kinda need more intelligent talkative life :F
Hey welcome to HeRO.

The average gamers age is 33 right now, and not only that, age isn't something that should hold people back from playin MMO's. When gamers talk, when we go chil in a mcdonalds talkin about pwnin nubs in WoE wearing GR's that can't Asura worth a porings jellopy we talk about that without worrying about age.

Gamers should be universal,diverese, and of all ages. Its something that proves you can never be to old to pwn.

I hate it when kids or adults get dogged on because they play MMO's or they compete in MMO's. Id love to see a regular 40 year old man try and play WoW or better yet HeRO. There wrapped up in the concept that the tradition is when u become like 30 you shouldn't play games cause its not natural, or its not in their minds " not right"
I say, gamerz4lyfe, Pwn or die, and IMA CHARGIN MY LAZER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to heRO!

Don't sweat the age thing. I've seen older, and I've seen younger. Unfortunately, I've seen too much of the younger. And too much of the older acting like the younger.

Haha, 19-30... I'm not even 19 yet. XD I believe it is the maturity of the person that counts, not their age.

Anyways, have fun here. Icon_smile
wow!
welcome to heRO!

yeah +1 Kretzer, we have a great community here, and don't worry about the age bracket, i'm not that young myself...

i think i've heard ailie on main, but i never recalled mattex... anyhoo lostris better watch out who she aims her mom jokes on then... xP

anyhoo, it seems you're already well versed with the forum, and yeah we can't help you outright on the custom quests (it's nice to try it for a bit first before you ask for help when you're stumped).... the novie wings aren't supposed to be for 1st chars anyway...

anyhoo, you're much more a vet than i am, but as you'd probably know, the forums and wiki are teeming with custom info (and they really hint on the starting npcs etc).

all in all, GL and HF!

-w-
I wish my mom played RO ^_^

Welcome Aillie, have fun, and do join conversation in @main chat on occasion, it could use a +1 maturity xD
Yuriohs Wrote:The average gamers age is 33 right now,

I'm skeptical
Gamer in general, not hero/ro specific.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:The average gamers age is 33 right now,

I'm skeptical

I'm skeptical.??

What needs to be done is a weighted average with the hours of video game played as a cofactor.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's