heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: help please novie wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i have done the first part and I have spent hours looking for this magic hole so I can get the rest done but its driving me more insane{Is THAT possible?} as I cant find the silly thing! My novie is going to be using a walking frame before too long! If some one can help me that would be great,you can PM in game on Taylia.Thanks heaps in advance
I would like to thank the person that helped me with this.All makes sense now.
It's a pain to find, sorry you had a hard time!
I don't know if what I sent you helped at all, sure hope so. Congrats on the wings Icon_biggrin
Without your help Lostrix I think I would still be there lol

Pandora it was great fun but very frustrating at the same time,I was looking for something completely different.Whoever designed the quest is a sadist lol
That would be me! Evil
I'm having trouble of my own with the magic hole. I don't have any problems finding it, but I can't figure out how to get anything out of it besides a rock. Does it need a special combination of numbers of items, or is it counting up to a certain total? Or is it random?

For example, I'm assuming I need to put apples and bottles in at the same time to get apple juice. Does it want, say, exactly two apples and three bottles, or does it want me to keep giving it apples and bottles until I've given it a total of three hundred of each?
wow magic hole is 100% most common faq about the novi wing quest

unfortunately the answer to your question is hush-hush, due to custom content policy cannot be posted in public areas
Picavia Wrote:I'm having trouble of my own with the magic hole. I don't have any problems finding it, but I can't figure out how to get anything out of it besides a rock. Does it need a special combination of numbers of items, or is it counting up to a certain total? Or is it random?

For example, I'm assuming I need to put apples and bottles in at the same time to get apple juice. Does it want, say, exactly two apples and three bottles, or does it want me to keep giving it apples and bottles until I've given it a total of three hundred of each?

It's not random, it's a combination of the items. The hard part is figure out how many of each you need to get the item that you want.
I was afraid of that..... >_>

Ok, here goes!

Thank you for your help!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's