heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fallout 3 Stories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not finished with the game, but ima tell you story about my character named Davon and his dog in a certain part of the game.

I met this dog in a scrapyard named dogmeat. He was getting attacked by some raiders, that I could have sworn I just killed up the road (probably the slavers but whatever) I aimed my laser gun at one of the raiders head, while hidden, and turned the raider into dust. That dog was insane though. As one of the raiders took out his knife, he grabbed the arm of that raider and ripped it off while blocking a shot from one a .10mm that another raider shot. Then dogmeat threw the arm that he ripped off at the raider who shot at him, and the knife that was still in the raiders hand, stabbed him in the eye. I took that chance to headshot the guy with my laser gun and he too turned into dust.

I was getting ready to pull out my Ripper to attack the dog, when he just trotted up to me. I had a feeling this dog was friendly, so I petted him. He didn't attack, he didn't run, he didn't even explode! It was an actually nice dog. And apparently his other master was either dead, or missing. So I decided to let him tag along while I try to get into the Super Mutants camp to save that captive I saw earlier while reconning the area.

So I with the help of my pipboy I took a few tripps to Megaton and back to this subway I found inorder to get more supplies I also saw on my map that there was this place called georgetown that I could use as a shortcut to get to the camp. I saw that dogmeat knew what ammo and food was but when I tried to let dogmeat find ammo, it would take him forever to find it. I asked him oneday to find some ammo, and he never came back.
This dog was freakin amazing at fighting but couldn't find nothin otherwise, he sometimes was an idiot walking through radiation, but it was like it didn't affect him.

Then the day came where I decided I had enough supplies to take on the super mutants at the camp to save the person who was being held captive. But what I didn't know, is that they had a hell of stuff waiting for me. As I emerged out of the subway, I was shot in the arm by these prics who apparently were sent to kill me. I crept around a corner, and waited until they started to get near me. As soon as I saw the head of one of them, I took out my combat rifle, and blew there heads off one by one. THat bullet wound in my arm didn't really phase me that much, so I decided to wait until I got wounded more to use meds. I was looking ahead at the super mutant barricade when I something slithered. Suddenly, 3 centaurs came out of nowhere and started spittin some radiation balls at me. I quickly dodged them, and took out my rifle. I guess that made enough noise, because the super mutants ahead also spotted me.

There was alot of gunfire, and I crept behind a corner and took out some mines and grenades to lay out some traps.
Those freakin super mutants were too fast and got to me. I headshotted one mutant, but received several minigun shots in the leg.Thank god I was wearing recon armor but It was still crippled, and I decided to lay down some mines, while getting out meds to heal my leg. But I was overwhelmed and ended up laying mines while running.

I had no idea where Dogmeat was, but I heard a bark.
I looked back when I had some cover, saw him fighting off the centaurs. He had something in his mouth that caught my eye though.
It was the ammo clip I told him to get way back in megaton.
I quickly got 4 grenades and threw them where the mutants were. I killed 1 but the reminding 5 still were alive, but in cover. I ran to help dogmeat, and he started growling at me. I guess that meant for me to run and leave him, but I didn't want to. Then a centaur managed to spit rad on his face and it started burning. He howeled but held on to the ammo. I got furious and started shooting aimlessly towards the mutants to get to the centaurs. I killed them all and ran towards dogmeat. But I saw a brute supermutant, which I think I wasn't near the frags I threw, and got behind a car. I looked infront of the car and saw my dog tackling the mutant. He snapped my dogs head off, and threw it towards the car where I was. The head rolled towards me and the ammo was still there.

After all of that, he held on to the ammo. He was such a good dog and I never really realized it. I wish we could have hunted more, and did more stuff together.
I wanted to avenged his death. So I ran away, but lured the the mutant towards the slave camp. I waited until I lost him, and turned on my stealth pipboy. The mutant went towards the slave camp, and started talking to one of the gaurds. I crept up behind him, and placed a frag mine on his back and behind him and backed up. He reached up behind him and backed up on the mine. The first explosion was from the mine he picked up and it took his arms off and sent him back towards the second explosion, from the mine he stepped on, and the ones I layed earlier which blew him towards the gaurd he was talking 2. THe gaurd panicked and left his post, and went right infront of me. I took out my ripper, and sliced his head clean off. With no remorse, and anger driving me, I headshotted every single mutant I saw. And with MEdX pills that I took before I went in the camp bullets meant nothing to me. I freed the slave and he thanked me and ran off.

I lost my dog, and freed a slave. I guess Dogmeat showed me that nothing is perfect in that wasteland even when you have a friend. I will always love that dog, and never use the 10mm clip he retrieved. And every supermutant I see will either get there head shot off, or there head chopped off.
I think he also wanted me to help anybody no matter how difficult it is to do it.

One day when I cleared the lincoln memorial for these escaped slaves planning to make a base for themselves, I thought I heard dogmeat bark.

Tru story btw
(not with all the action)
But he did stay back to kill supermutants and centaurs while I ran. And i did lure them into mines and headshotted the supermutants I saw.

RIP Dogmeat
/sob FO3 is too heavy for even my brother's new laptop... /sob

bro, you gotta play FO1 to really appreciate dogmeat... /heh
*hint* remember mad max? *hint*

hell yeah those games were great, but FO1 had too many bugs and FO2 somehow got droll even with all the new stuff etc...

was really hoping i'd get to play FO3 but it's just too god darn heavy... /swt
and they said the the aiming part was cool... reminds me of JA2...

so now i'm looking for a download for FO Tactics (which i haven't played) because nobody sells them here... some say it's good some say it's bad... i liked JA1 and JA2, as well as the x-com series, so i dunno if FOT can ever live up to the big guns, but i'll have to look for it first before i could know...

-w-
Reference URL's