heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cooker's Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So~! I thought it'd be interesting to see who loves to cook!
Anyway, I love to cook, and even though I do it all the time I hardly ever actually remeber to take pictures of it ^.^; but every once in a while I do remeber so just to start off I'll show you some of mine.

Apple Pie
[Image: DSCN0918-1.jpg]

Decorated Butter Cake
[Image: DSCN0875-1.jpg]

Clam Chowder
[Image: DSCN1005.jpg]

Smoked Salmon Salad
[Image: DSCN1004.jpg]

Lemon Pie Topped with Whipping Cream
[Image: DSCN0971.jpg]

Grilled Chicken on Pasta in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
[Image: DSCN0965.jpg]

Ginger and Carrot Soup
[Image: DSCN0958.jpg]

Sooo! Show everyone show off what you can cook ^_^
Wow JJJ I'm speechless. Just looking at those pictures makes me hungry. Soo aesthetically pleasing <3 and I'm sure they taste as good as they look~

Well I can cook a few things, but I usually don't have the time to make it look super pretty xD

Cinnamon Rolls
[Image: cinnamonfs4.jpg]

Lemon Meringue Pie
[Image: meringueou6.jpg]

Extra: my classmate's failed cookies xD
[Image: failedxw3.jpg]
*Should make her infamous "Steak Rolls" sometime and post them*
Lawl whoah J you sure make fancy looking stuff, the things I make taste really yummy, but I hardly ever make them look all beautiful, I just eat them hahaha.
hrm....I have some stuff but my placements nowhere as fancy as yours J -_-

I'm too embarassed to post them xP
I am now More confused than ever about your Age and your Gender.

3J, post a Damn picture D:< (Of Yourself)
I should do this sometime. XD I don't think I can beat 3J, but I do love to cook. Problem for me is getting a camera to take pictures of it with. XD
xD come on guys! it doesn't have to be anything fancy or something, it just has to be something you made Icon_biggrin
O_O /rice
JJJ Wrote:xD come on guys! it doesn't have to be anything fancy or something, it just has to be something you made Icon_biggrin

I'll remember to take a picture of my instant noodles next time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's