heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Team - Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm not sure if this has already been done, but I was wondering if anyone would like to form a spriting team?

Meaning, if you are a sprite artist, and would like to share your work with others, maybe help other people and work on projects together, I dunno just an idea, I know I really enjoy "trying" to make srpites, I have attempted a hat, which is kinda like an edit of twin bunnies, called Twin Piggies~!

and at the moment I am working on a larger project, of a fully workable class, im in the progress of costume design ;3
Using base of other sprites this is what it's looking like so far, ive editied a lot so far.

New edits:

[Image: sorcererprieview6.jpg]

I added the head I made, but it looks way too big, so do all the other heads I try...hmm~ Unless my torso size and positioning is a little off...dunno

[Image: sorcererprieview-head2.png]

[Image: sorcererdifferentyellow-handsPRIEVI.png]

Next angle:

[Image: angle2-prieview.png]

New hair: Using the original long hair male pallet.
(Edit of the male long hair made more feminine,Panda feel free to use)

[Image: _0001.jpg]

[Image: _0002.jpg]

[Image: _0003.jpg]

[Image: _0004.jpg]

If you are interested in forming a team, we could probably try our luck at eAthena forums, spriting section too, see what people think ;3

If you like spriting or would like to have a go feel free to post your stuff here!

eAthena Sprite section

Kadar's Guide to unpacking a GRF file and more~
Update.
I like to sprite Icon_biggrin but I'd like to keep my work to the server I'm playing on >< Infact, in some of the older pages I have some work up XD dunno if you saw them or not though
Cute.

Nice sprite, if you ever decide that making a class it too tedious (which it kinda is), maybe you can add a face and make a npc out of it.
That's excatly what I was thinking haha, Pandora if you ever like some of these all you need to do is ask, I finished all the sprites for twin piggies except for the drop one, which I have to find ;3

I am not too sure about the act files hmm
something new from me thats a WIP XD
[Image: BlackWingv2single.jpg]
Some crit, maybe try to soften the edges a bit(using greys and other shades) if you notice in ragnarok online, they use different colours for the edges to make them flow better, looks good so far though.
I have nothing to show because sadly i'm useless at spriting and CGI but I would like to suggest to someone that cares that the Wind elem Wings should combo with a lady tanee hat http://images.rocards.de/monster/3038.gif

My idea was using the base of the pre-existing Banana Hat http://images.rocards.de/item/5116.gif and adding some foliage or mebe some chun li buns (ie http://file5.ratemyserver.net/mobs/1519.gif )on top of it ^~^ for starters.
I'll make .act files and maybe do a bit of spriting if you would like.
if you could do that I'd love you ^~^

and congrats on your imminent 1000th post
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's