heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: BBS Missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sooo is it possible to have a few changes to the BBS board? /hmm

1) could we add some punctuation to the numbers?
ie. instead of the prize being 100000 zeny it'd be 100,000

2) is it possible to have the prize as items not just zeny?
ie. instead of a prize of 10,000zeny you have a prize of a silver ring or something?

3) could we have a hall of fame type thing for the top 5 players that completed the most missions?
ie. player X has completed Y missions
(i realize thats rather abuse-able but it'd be in the name of good fun)
1) maybe, at least a space between the amount and the word zeny.

2) no sorry

3) maybe, we'll think about it.
You guys plan on raising the zeny prize limit though right?
Yeah, they said it's just to make sure it's working properly and bugless.
the zeny limit being raised would be much appreciated
+1 on the zeny limit!

someone posted a request for 330 yellow herbs for 100kz, was quite nice, but it really is open to misusage if just anyone is allowed to post a mission... there could be some really unreasonable requests... and the 30-day limit really makes those unreasonable requests linger for too long...
100kz for a rudra bow plox... xP

so perhaps a lower time limit (7-14 days long enough maybe?), higher zeny limit, and a limit of one mission per account at any one time?

-w-
Like Kohaku said, the limit is currently 100k, we're being extra careful, once we're reassured that the script works perfectly we'll either raise the limit, or what I think we'll actually do is have 2 boards, the second one being 100k and up, so one should have easier missions, and the other harder ones (if people don't put unreasonable stuff).

The time limit is most likely to stay, 30 days sounds reasonable. You have filters that you can use to search the board, such as seeing new missions first.
hmm, what about possibly adding in a "GM" only option that would clear out unreasonable missions from the board if you felt they were unreasonable. like the example wira gave with a 100k rudra bow. obviously that's unreasonable, so you'd have the ability to remove that quest, and possibly even leave a message on the board to the player that suggested it that it was an unreasonable request.

even though this would be a GM exclusive ability to use with the BBS, they would not have to check it constantly, the playerbase would do that for you, and you'd take a look at it once an "unreasonable" request was found by the player(s).

edit: not really expecting this anytime real soon, perhaps after we know the BBS is working quite properly then this option could be looked in to.
Maybe.. well let's try it like that first, maybe our awesome community wont input silly missions, if need be we'll revise, thanks for the suggestion. ^_^
I honestly don't care about zeny and am doing mission just for kicks :F it just occured me that all ye goddamn greedy bastages out there might not feel the same ;D
Also I was just wondering why we can't have items as a reward, such a win idea /sob
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's