heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Monster Exterminator Quest bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing the Monster Exterminator quest now. It asked me to bring 100 old white cloth to Hugo in Geffen field. I found him and he said come back to find him during weekend, Sat and Sun.

So I got 100 old white cloth and found him again on Sun night, and he still said the same thing, which is come back during weekend.

What can I do?
it could be as simple as check server time* you probably missed sunday *server time* next time give yourself a wider margin of error if you're not sure about any time differences
yeah but he's doing it right now and server time it's sunda 10:35 PM.
the exp quest are implemented? o.O Didn't knew that.
ohhh well in some instances weekend means friday and saturday, and sunday is in the business sense considered the start of a new business week (?)
but he said exactly please come back during weekend, which is Sat and Sun
if you can, try coming back on saturday, perhaps there's a minor bug in the coding that didn't include sunday and only saturday or something like that.

i know it's a hassle to do that, but if there is a real bug there then it needs to be pointed out exactly what's causing it =)
It's a bug.

The text says "I can't really talk right now, come back during the weekend, on Saturday or Sunday." but the code looks for day 5 and 6, when it should actually look at 6 or 0.

I'll try to fix soon, until then you can talk to him on friday or saturday, sorry for the inconvenience. Icon_sad
Reference URL's