heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mining - Stylish change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

while mining today, I wondered what happened with all those picks that break. I remebered there is a sprite "Broken Farm Tools".
Now it'd be great if there was an item "Broken Miner's Tool" (actually i thought the Zombie Slaughter drop was called that way), one obtains whenever a pick breaks.
Just a minor stylish change, but nice if it'd work. Icon_wink
zombie slaughter\'s drop is broken farming tool. /! haoUmine4wheat /endterriblejoke..terrible terrible joke ;-;
Icon_biggrin

Hmmm thanks for the suggestion.. let's see a broken pick that weights just as much as the working one.. interesting idea.. thanks! :D
then you should make the broken picks undroppable /gg that way mining wouldn't be so overly abused =P
Such nice suggestions you have!
lolololol omg nice suggestions indeed lolol????x)

+nine thousand

rarely seen suggestions I could agree that much with them Icon_biggrin Laugh

Of course an npc could remove broken pick from your character, but for something like 1 lvl 4 stone for 4 picks, 1 gold for 20 pick or one emp for 100Whistle Ok
wow...I wish something along the same lines could done with fishing. This is actually a really good idea to prevent the speed of which certain items are flooding the economy. Awesome idea
actually i was thinking of the item straight... 1 weight and 0 z sell value... it was just a change of style...

if you make those broken picks, make them weight less... 20 weight eac h should still be enough of a nerf to mining (consider the way a pick would break... you wouldn't carry all the parts)

omg... ppl are gonna hate me so much... Cry
*hates Mr. Moe*
You, sir, are evil.

But I like it Kissy Srsly, that's like the best idea ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's