heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi'ther Erbmon Superstar appers on your lifes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi im erbmon,
And i'm new on this server, or i will be because of the huge shoutdoen oucrred since i registred, I'm from spain and play ro since 2-2 jobs wos anounced~ Mi old server disapered and then i come to this one due a ranking (still voting guys it works! /no1Icon_wink i read the full Wiki site about it and it looks prety cool. So if you seme ongame party me or some! Don't lose the Superstar experience Icon_twisted
Superstar ... yea sure w/e
Try to learn how to Superstar type.

Welcome anyway Icon_twisted!
Welcome to the server =D
Hahaha, welcome to heRO Erbmon, I hope you make lots of friends here. Since you've read the wiki I'm sure you are ready to tackle them customs soon.

Don't think we'll lose our superstar experience anytime soon either, this server is top notch *-*
erbmon....A DIGIMON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa DUEL!
Welcome Erbmon :D!! I wonder whats meant by "superstar experience".... o_o
English is not mi strong you know...
Superstar experience, means that I'm random as a Obb but always brilliant Icon_razz
I think i'm the onli that makes a suriken ninja as main character xD
Thx to all for comments.
Kage: Lv 90 Kunai/Fuuma Ninja.
welcome to heRO superstar!

as you can see, all the custom info is in the forums and wiki, feel free to look em up...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome^_^

Sorry you joined us during a downtime, the server is usually fine with only very rare downtime for quick maintenance/reboot.

Shiny Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's