heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: KallanOderfla is in da house!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say that i'm new to heRO and that I really enjoy everything about this server, it's friendly! Well... That's about everything I had to say... Ah, I almost forgot to say that I'm a thief and a future assassin! Hope to be part of the WoE soon!

PS 1: I wanted to ask a small question while passing by... Is the anywhere on this forum to post PC (price check)?... Because I still haven't got the zenny but I want to make a price evaluation for my perfect assassin equipement... Thanks alot to have read everything!

PS 2: By the way, my english might be terrible... I'm a french speaker and I don't get many occasion to exercise... I appreciate any constructive comment on my english Icon_biggrin
Hello there KallanOderflaIcon_biggrin. I am glad you are enjoying this server, and I have to agree with you that it is very friendly (the friendliest server I have been on, and I have been on ALOT of serversIcon_wink ). I believe you should be able to ask on the Help or Questions forums, or just ask any of the nice people of heROOk.

Oh, and your english is great! Don't worry about anyone making fun of you, people are not that mean on HeRO (so far anyways..Thinking ).

If you plan on joining a guild anytime soon, I recommend ReVenGa, they are mostly french speakers I believe.No1
Thanks alot for the quick reply! I'm going to post this in the question section right away! For your guild advice, I'm going to check this out after the maintenance but i'm currently in a newly formed guild and they do provide me with some pretty good knowledge about the game! I would like to say the name of the guild... But I most admit that I forgot the name... Shame on me... Anyway, they're really friendly!
I am glad I could be of helpIcon_wink. Hope you find the answers to your questions, and I hope you enjoy your time on heRO =)
Welcomes to the server :D

You can also ask @main for a lot of the price check questions. Easier to get a quick response ~

Oh and if you're considering guilds anytime in the future, check out Angel Empire Icon_smile
Thanks you for the welcome Rika Icon_biggrin

I already asked alot of PC on the @main, but it's hard to have a answer too... I tought that it might be easier to have a price check for my whole list instead of asking for every single object and cards and thus, spaming the @main with price check...

And for the invitation in Angel Empire, i'm really happy and I'll take some time to consider it, thanks alot!
hi there, welcome to the server!

custom info is in the forums and wiki, they're useful, trust me...

just go PC on main, or you can PM me which items you are looking for and i'll help you get a decent price (most probably i won't have the items, but i'll try to ask around).

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome/Bienvenue ^_^

Sorry you joined us at such an unstable time, the server is usually fine with only rare downtime for maintenance.

For PC, I guess you can post in the Buy section, just mention you're not ready to buy it yet.
Tough luck to pick it up right on maintenance indeed xD
But welcome, hope you feel right at home ^_^
Thank you for all the welcome Icon_biggrin

I must say that it's really not a bother, in the other server i played, we had a downtime of 1 hour at each day or two, so I must say that this server is really great indeed! I can't believe that everyone is so friendly and is willing to help all the newcomers! (not to say noob... doesn't sound right...)

I checked all the information about the customs quests and the customs NPC and I find it really nice to have the ToH one time a month, be sure to see me there! I hasty to try it Icon_biggrin

As for the price check, many people helped me so I now have a decent idea of the price of my "perfect" gear... Thanks alot everyone!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's