heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tiny bug with login screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In full screen mode, basically, after selecting "start" from the patcher when it loads up the log in screen and I go to click on the user name and password sections, my pointer completely skips over the center 640x480 area of the screen, like it wasn't there, so I can't select the user name and password boxes to type in them. All I have to do is minimize and re-maximize and it works fine. But I just thought you might want to know.
shrug, don't play hero in full screen? I have always played hero in window, and personally it works better for me, faster alt tab switching
Yeah, that happens to me too most of the times I open RO but I don't care about alt tabing twice.
But full screen ftw!
that isn't hero's fault <_>.
It's a weird computer thing that just...happens sometimes >_> I usually Alt+Tab out then back in and it fixes it.
i always use full screen, yet i don't seem to have ever encountered such a problem. Perhaps you should update your graphic card and/or its driver?

-w-
Reference URL's