heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I heard about this server on RMS. Yup Pandora it's me Creed. Anyway the download is at 1 minute left so in awhile get prepared to meet the one and only Creed!Icon_wink
Have fun fellow RMS forum user ^_^

If you got any questions about the server just ask here or in game, @main is usually helpful with that. Icon_smile
Thank you Pandora I hope to see the best of the best HeRO.
Btw I just finished installing and patching so I will be online shortly.
Hi Creed, I'm an RMS forum lurker mostly, but I think I've seen you on there making posts before! Welcome to heRO all the same, hope you have fun out here.

Pand I can't believe you forgot to tell him to look at the heRO wiki also if he has questions about the server, its really very helpful D:
Thank you for the nice welcome you 2 trouble makers/heh I'll be online shortly to see everyone!
Sadly won't meet you just yet, but hopefully we'll see each other at some point *goes back to cleaning up her dorm room*
Sorry guys I must go for awhile as wellCry Unexpected plansMad Anyway I hope to see you all another timeNo1Kissy
I don't ever look at RMS forums but welcome anyway, and um later I guess xD
Welcome Creed and come on when you have time Icon_biggrin
Welcomes to the server :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's