heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Everybody, You can call me Chris if you want, or tom.
My name is only tomparkca because its easy to remember.

Characters of mine you might see around are.
Xuriel
Hakumei
Phencyclidine
Salvia divinorum

I'm not new to Ro just new to the server, But its been a while so I am a little rusty.

I'm also currently looking for a friendly guild, just as long as it is friendly and active.
Welcome Chris or Tom ^_^

I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly guilds, have fun!
Hey, I'm that weirdo knight that helped you with the milks. I'm sure you'll find a guild home and things as time passes, the guild forums have some nice recruit pages, you can always just try them all out for a bit and finally settle on one or something too Icon_razz

Anyway, hopefully you have loads of fun on heRO with all of us crazy cats (and dogs) here too.
Thanks a Million for that, Haha, get it?
Well yeah hopefully I will fit in on this server, I know for a fact that somebody I know personally played or still plays this server, I'm not sure though.

He would have characters named, Solitaire or Darts or something.
Lolhai, and welcome >;D
I don't know anyone who goes by any of those names, oh wellz.
Hopefully I will make myself known enough so I get recognized, But I do talk in main chat often.
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin ......guess that was it..... ok, nothing else to see, mov along...
Hello, and welcome to HeRO!~

My name is AJ, (Kraze), of Tuff Gong, and you sir, sound like you would fit in in my small, but growing group of friends.

How do I know?

Salvia Divinorum..Phecyclidine? *pokes* Something you not telling us?

Check out our guild recruit thread and drop me a PM some time man.

:D

-Kraze
Haha, Well thanks for the warm welcome, I will definitely check out your guild.
Hey man, welcome to HeRO.

You should chill around geffen so I can buff you up before you own things in the face man. My buffz are hax XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's