heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm new at this server.

I've played ro for 5.5 years, and i think this server is good and unique.
I like the community ^^.

I hope I can find a lot of friends here,
HappyRO^^
Wow, nice to see so many new and interesting people joining heRO.

You will definitely be able to find friends here Alchemist, that definitely won't be a problem.No1

Hope to see you in game.
Welcome ^_^

That's a long time ago, you'll have a lot of new features to discover, as well as our custom ones, have fun! Icon_smile
Hey anytime u feel like you need buffs or a lil boost in ur performance stop by geffen and ull get my crack buffz.

And welcome to HeRO this place makes me lol so much im very close to buying a muzzle for my self (lol not literally) youll have fun here, no worries.
I think you'll be able to make plenty of friends just fine if you so choose. As Street said, feel free to stop by Geff not just for buffs if he's there but to chat with us Death Dealers if we happen to be in town. Also with @main you might be able to find someone who shares some common interests with you and they'll become your friend. Its how I met some of my best friends from my early days of joining anyway XD *Looks at Tripp and Linnea!*
Welcome to the server ^_^
hahahaha one of my former students... welcome to heRO david...

he played RO wayy before i did, and he's bound to play much more than i will.. lol

check out the forums and wiki vid...

-w-
Reference URL's