heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Whats Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey new to this whole game so just introducing myself and all help is welcome

Im 18 Years old From Ripon Cali, and i photoshop and fix computers.
Omg, what a loser, who does that?Laugh

Well, to let everyone know, this is my real-life buddy, and its his first time playing RO (He didn't even hear about it until I told himIcon_biggrin). He's a pretty cool dude.................notIcon_wink
Welcome to RO. If ya need help ask on main.
Yea dude welcome man.
And if u need buffs, go chill in geffen for a bit. I got you
Welcome to HeRO ~ Probably..well, the best, low rate server you can find :D

If you need any help @who Kraze to see if i'm online and drop me a PM.
I'm in Delaware however so our times may be different, though I'm always up for helping new people out :D

Also, if you're looking for a no-pressure guild with a couple of new players like yourself, check out my guild forum for Tuff Gong in the guilds section, we're slowly growing, but definitly need as many people as we can get :D

Anway! xD I'm Kraze, welcome to the server, and i'll see ya around bro :D
Yeah thanks for the help i start playing today. Icon_biggrin

Once a play for a little bit ill need help...

so ill get back to you guysLaugh
Moetownman Wrote:Hey new to this whole game so just introducing myself and all help is welcome

Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin Cool I also fix computers but I dont photoshop, more like I MS paint badly XD
Kirby_Z Wrote:
Moetownman Wrote:Hey new to this whole game so just introducing myself and all help is welcome

Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin Cool I also fix computers but I dont photoshop, more like I MS paint badly XD

Nice... Very Nice... ive tried MS paint... it good for certain things...

and my computer fixing is a fun... mainly cause i break my own computer a lot...lol
Ho Moetownman, glad to hear you are having fun on heRO so far, hope you continue to for a long long time ^_^

Anyway, feel free to stop by Geff and chat with Death Dealers! We love company (well 'cept Tripp cause he's the black sheep!), and uhhhhh oh yah good luck also on here!
What do you mean black sheep! he is our bloody commander and chief....is their anyone normal in our guild #_#
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's