heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Selling Channel And..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
basically my suggestion is to add a totally different chat channel purely set for Selling and buying. Cause i know many of you are annoyed at main, much like myself. so i propose making a channel thats purely for selling and buying, just so people can take a break from main.

Also is there a place where you can automatically turn off main before you log in? Such as autoloot is set to 100%?

*throws cents into pot* /go!
I think they discussed it, and found out they lack the means/knowledge to make extra @main channels.

If I recall correctly. oO
I like ur sign. x)

+1 If it feasible to be loged on the normal and selling main chat at once. -1 Otherwise.
For 2 years it's been suggested, and for 2 years sadly we're going to give the same reply:

"Everyone knows that we need it. Everyone also knows that we don't have a clue on how to do it ._."
How about making the @ setter NPC for Autoloot, Main, Showexp, etc?
GM-Ayu Wrote:For 2 years it's been suggested, and for 2 years sadly we're going to give the same reply:

"Everyone knows that we need it. Everyone also knows that we don't have a clue on how to do it ._."

There might be some pre-made script or something on the eAthena boards, I'll look into it. If not, we could always pay someone a small fee to do it.Icon_biggrin
KrazeEKrakker Wrote:How about making the @ setter NPC for Autoloot, Main, Showexp, etc?

Erm what do you mean?

@Kulluminatii:
I'm not sure... maybe Pandora has a better idea if it's feasible to pay someone to get the source code edit. However, in the past whenever we asked players/others to help us in anything, only very very few occasions did it actually get finished. Most of the time, it's empty promises... Paying real money for "small employment" like this always has its share of risks as well.

good luck and thanks in advance for the eA search for them ^_^; I didn't come to any satisfying results personally but maybe you have better searching skills than I do Icon_biggrin;
i'll ask my friend for a crash course lesson on how to do it
GM-Ayu Wrote:
KrazeEKrakker Wrote:How about making the @ setter NPC for Autoloot, Main, Showexp, etc?

Erm what do you mean?

@Kulluminatii:
I'm not sure... maybe Pandora has a better idea if it's feasible to pay someone to get the source code edit. However, in the past whenever we asked players/others to help us in anything, only very very few occasions did it actually get finished. Most of the time, it's empty promises... Paying real money for "small employment" like this always has its share of risks as well.

good luck and thanks in advance for the eA search for them ^_^; I didn't come to any satisfying results personally but maybe you have better searching skills than I do Icon_biggrin;

Yeah, paying someone always holds a certain risk, maybe a half now half later or something, or the use of a trusted middleman? Anyways, I'll search around on eA, hopefully I'll get luckyIcon_biggrin
I can and have done extra @main channels, but we decided against putting it in, can't remember the reason right now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's