heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Glorious and Highly Un-Anticipated arrival of Yours Truly!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning ladies and gentlemen Icon_biggrin . My name is Azraelalpha and I just joined today about 10 minutes ago. I have been playing other RO servers before but I can't say I'm an experienced player Cry . I hope I get to meet a lot of new and interesting people within this community. I'm not really sure as to what to say about me, except that I usually enjoy playing fair and helping people out as long as they ask for help in a polite manner (and with proper typing abilities, mind you Mad ). Feel free to bump my thread a little bit just so I can feel better about announcing my arrival into this private server.

PS: This smiley theme is kinda cool! No1
Welcome~

Yes, we have lots of.... nteresting... people. =)
Welcome to heRO

I usually go as Zraxus, look me up if you wanna chatIcon_smile
Thank you very much for the warm welcome (considering the fact that its now well past midnight, tee hee). I will be playing only for about an hour today but I hope I get to see you guys in-game.
Welcome to heRO, I'm sure you will easily make friends, especially if you join one of the many guilds here, and there are lots of good ones!

Anyway, hope you have fun on here, see you probably in game eventually especially if you are a late night player XD
Welcome and enjoy your discovery of our server Icon_biggrin
welcome, and don't worry, even if it's midnight somewhere, it's mid-day somewhere else... greetings from the other side...

customs info are in the forums and wiki, so you might wanna check em out...

and don't worry, all the ppl are pretty decent here...

GL and HF!

-w-
FATES ANTICIPATED THIS!!

Fates wins~

(Welcome to heRO)
Aaronock Wrote:Welcome to heRO, I'm sure you will easily make friends, especially if you join one of the many guilds here, and there are lots of good ones!

Anyway, hope you have fun on here, see you probably in game eventually especially if you are a late night player XD

Yeah, there are a lot of great guilds here, but imo, Death Dealers is the bestIcon_wink.

I hope you have fun on this server Azraelalpha, and I hope to see you in-game somedayIcon_biggrin.
WELCOME TO HERO!!!!

I hope you enjoy our server and the community here is pretty warm.The Server makes Ro feel the real way it should be:
epic woe,nice guilds,Lots of nice people,and alot of friendly competition making this server never boring nor dull,you can brawl in pvp or hang out in pront, friends are around in every corner.

Quoting Kulluminatii here
Kulluminatii Wrote:Yeah, there are a lot of great guilds here, but imo, Death Dealers is the bestIcon_wink.

Death Dealers is an awesome guild Woe strong wise.Ok

Nya Nya Crew is the best Social,Pvm,Mvp GuildKissy,Then again both statements are based on opinions ^__^

ANYWAYS i hope you enjoy playing here as much as I do.No1

Need any help? Feel free to pm any one of the members of Nya Nya and we will gladly be of service.

I know very well that starting out aint easy and the game can be sometimes rough on new members,Good luck and hope to see yas in game

MY IGN is Saiichi Bloodbane
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's