heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Two Servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!! I've been reading a lot about Hero Ro and I've been wanting to join for a long while now, but as I'm from Argentina and have been playing on a spanish server for years where all my friends play too, I was wondering if there was a way to have both clients installed so I can play here without deserting my friends...
Thanks for your time
As long as you have both clients installed into separate folders, it should be fine.
Just bear in mind, you need to have Sakray and all in both folders with the clients, so it can take a bit of room.
You mean re-instal the korean game into a separate folder before installing the second patch on the second folder?
Yup. =)
Oh, okay then Icon_biggrin I don't have the CD with the installer right now, since I've lent it to a friend, but I'll have it back by friday. That'll be faster than downloading it again.
I can't wait to try all the hairdos you have! The other server's WAAAAAY to tied to the original game for me, but by the time I joined I didn't know other servers went different about that "let's keep it true to the korean game" policy of theirs.
Be prepared to see me online soon Icon_biggrin
They can clash and cuase problems if in the same directory.
oO

First, and only, time I did it be accident by choosing the wrong RO directory, and it screwed up nicely. =)
I strongly suggest you use a seperate folder per server. Also you can use our full installer here which was updated in January. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

Hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^
Another thing you can do if you don't want to wait for the CD is make a copy of your RO folder, that way you'll have the game files twice, just install the heRO mini installer in the copied folder and both should work. If you encounter any problem just let us know and we'll help you set things up.

Sometimes having both in the same folder works, but not always, so it's best to separate them unless you're short on space.
Reference URL's