heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Oh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SHORT VERSION BOLDED AT BOTTOM

I'm sorry, I thought this was a naked cheerlea... site...

Oh, I found my way to some foreign forum with strange people pretending to kill imaginary monsters with a mouse click. *I better quickly adapt to survive this situation*

Hi! I'm an All-American Reject, but I'm not in the band, sorry.

What I mean is, I have a history of being a gamer. I originally was told that I had asthma and severe allergies, so my doctor told me I should "get used to playing computer games".

I challenged it, got a real test done, and I wasn't asthmatic, but cold-sensitive. My allergies dissipated, and I was about to join the Navy.

I made it all the way to the final part of the application process, and I was failed out on a technicality.

In order to make it to military entrance processing, I had to get hand-written letters from my doctors giving me an a-okay to join. Apparently, because I visited my psychiatrist to ask him to write the letter and what I needed, that was considered a form of treatment for my less-than-a-year treated ADD.

So after getting a brushoff, I'm in low-spirits, but it's back to gaming. I'm still trying to combat the decision by contacting my state's congressmen, but my chances are low. Maybe I will start the process again with the Army, but that will be at least 3 months.

So here I am. I'm a Ragnarok player who understands much of the game's dynamics and has the majority of skills/skill builds memorized. I've never transed on a low rate, but I've been 96+ with Wizard/Sage, Priest... more times than I can count, and hit 80s-90s Hunter/Assassin too.

My past is hilariously tragic in terms of why I never transed-

I've either been too kind and given away items I could have used to make leveling sane, or I've had a e-relationship with someone and was going to trans at the same time as them. And then had my internet cut off 3 levels from trans. Orr... I was on a small server where the GM of my guild was also the owner of the server, and my strategies I suggested for WoE got me banned from the guild and the server.

I've had the bad luck of farming 80,000 Sidewinders on a 7x server and randomly getting one from a guildy.

I've had the bad luck of starting my first characters, and for some god-awful reason, an end-game monster that many trans characters can't beat is in some place like Payon Cave or Culverts... with a huge sight range and ungodly movespeed.

I'm going to go my usual route, and making an Assassin. I like power.

50% of servers I'm on, someone helps me with an Undershirt. I've never been powerleveled, but I have powerleveled.

Anyways, despite my ESSAY going over more than anyone would care to hear, I'm a little down, but overall I'm a sociable person who can be helpful. I like martial arts and I'm a big geek for Detective Conan (Case Closed). I like politics and philosophy, and I was entering the Navy on the career path of a psychiatrist. Glad to join your small community.
Hmm, sorry you didn't get accepted into the Navy. Hopefully your Congress representative may be able to do something.

That owner of the server you're talking about is power-blind. He sees his owner status as his authority, and frankly, hes abusing it. I'd probably give his server a low rating and warn others of the abusive GM/owner.

Anyways, welcome to the server. Enjoy your stay. Icon_smile
It's a shame you didn't get into the Navy. My suggestion, though? Go Air Force if the Navy doesn't work out. Having spent the last 10+ years in an Army family, I can safely say that the AF takes better care of their soldiers. At least that has been the case with me.

Anyway, glad to hear you've joined the community, and hopefully you'll be staying with us long enough to trans. :D
hi i dint read ur intro it was way 2 long but welcum to da server im sure youll like it as much as i luv runon sentences kekeke.

(Did I do it right?)
Not enough exclamation marks, teOx.
Why is there a grammatically correct full stop at the end of it, instead? :<

Spark;
Kick them in the face. D=
Welcome. =)
Thanks for the support. I'm working on my Grimtooth Assassin build as my download finishes.
first off, welcome to heRO!

don't worry, as long as you don't dual client/bot/whatever is not allowed here, you won't be banned and you won't find a conflict of interest with the GMs... furthermore, DBs and BDBs are regulated here so don't worry about meeting ungodly MVPs early on in random places.

anyhoo, eventhough you know the mechanics, maybe it won't hurt to check out the customs in this server first.. they're on the forums and wiki...

well GT sins should be able to level fast with a minimal requirement to fish... if you aim on transing fast, getting STR-DEX-VIT-and a bit of INT would help with fish efficiency, but it's a matter of preference i guess...

and about your employment situation, don't sweat it, you'll find your niche...

GL and HF!

-w-
Oh wow, crazy long story, sucks when people who want to join the military can't for several reasons.??Are there any other branches other than the navy which interest you at all???

Anyway, hope you have loads of fun on heRO, I'm pretty sure you'll find a cool group of people to be friends with on the server, and hopefully you'll finally get a sinx for once!??:]

EDIT: I like Detective Conan/Case Closed too, at least what I saw of it, I should go download it sometime, or find it on Youtube.
dont bother its like literally one of the longest animes ever so far. if ur gonna watch it just watch new ones lol.
Navy is awesome, more places to see and cause havoc in the world. Other branches you don't really get to visit that many places. I love your sig teOx, email me sometime i haven't heard from you in ages > =(. get naked <3.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's