heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: inter-server tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been having this Idea for a long time and I think its about time I suggest it here so I can get some opinions about it.

I know it might seems like a lot of work, but it would definitly be an awsome feet to add On hero and would also help ith the Server popularity among the ro WORLD Icon_razz

Inter Server PVP tounament.

Contact a few other server from RMS if they would be interested by an Interserver PVP tournament.

Each server make their own Qualification Round to Select Their 3 Champions.

Then In colaboration with the other servers GM chose someone to Host a Test server for the day of the Tournament.

Each player have a certain amount of time to get their character ready for the tourny.

Maybe we could work out something with rate my server about an AD for the winning server for like 2 month .

Anyway that was just an idea I was working on for quite a few weeks now and it needs polishing lol so Any ideas are welcomed, I know it seems like lots of work but it would definitly be an amazing feet for servers like ours.

Thanks for reading
Wow, thats not a bad idea at all. This only includes low-rate servers w/ 99/70 max right? Would be weird to mix mid and high rate players along with low rate in one tourney; probably should make separate tourneys for each rate.

If we could ensure that no cheating takes place, I think this would work perfectly. Hopefully we can set this up, great idea Wallee Icon_biggrin.
well the problem would always be character and item transfer... some gears from some servers may be imbalanced compared to the other server...
or do you propose that we make a test server and start from scratch?
might take weeks in preparations...

a good idea though...

however keeping in mind how last time when our server was down there was a temp server and a PVP tourney in it, we will have to find agreeable timelines...

-w-
Yes Its should be for low rate servers, thanks for the fast reply Icon_smile

But of course that would requirte lots of planification from each side and we all know how gm are already busy with current stuff.

But I do think it would be an interesting idea to attract soe new players Icon_smile we gotta make that new comp panda bought worth it Icon_smile

mahawirasd Wrote:well the problem would always be character and item transfer... some gears from some servers may be imbalanced compared to the other server...
or do you propose that we make a test server and start from scratch?
might take weeks in preparations...

a good idea though...

however keeping in mind how last time when our server was down there was a temp server and a PVP tourney in it, we will have to find agreeable timelines...

-w-

Yes I was think of a test server Indeed and each champion start from scratch to make sure its all about skill, Of course it would take lots of planification but i would be our kind of World RO private serve cup Icon_smile
The thing is...
The 3 people who win from each server may be terrible when starting from scratch. XD

3 oldbies who have had years to slowly collect all their gear may lose against 3 newbies who know what they want to try and get in the small amount of time.
Then maybe make the qualification on a test server aswell starting from scratch?

Theire could be a post on forum giving ideas about what to do and helping tips to back up our champions aswell
mmm maybe have something like the RMS test server but only the GMs can get equips and lvl up, the winners will take a screenie of their stats, skills, equips, w/e else is needed, and then the GMs will give the character the stats and stuff?
What about customs?
No customs, Pure RO, give them 6 hours to hunt their stuff and supplies and start the tourny

Start from scratch of course

Contacted ratemyserver , and waiting for an answer

Contacted 5 server so far whitout of course giving server name.And waiting for gm replies if they would be interested.
6 hours isn't enough, would need a week.

Imho, this could turn into some kind of silly war between servers, the idea sounds risky.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's