heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Thinking about quitting and donating...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well as all of the ones that had seen and known me, well i had loved HeRo so much since i joined...but i have been so far away from it since so long and all because i still got no computer and it dosnt seems to be able to be resolved any soon...Cry

so i have been thinking that in the future when i end up having a computer college would such in so much that i would be unable to enjoy the game as muchh as before...and if i cant enjoy the game... if i cant enjoy my time with my friends...why play it?...

so i have been thinking it will be better to donate my items and chat to the ones that had helped me so much in HeRo, my fellow guildmantes ( the one i used to be in....dont want to say a name since i belive promoting a guild its illegal here and so lests avoid any sanctions from miss ayu or miss pandora )

if this ends up happening i want to tell everyone that i enjoyed my stay here so much...i will do hate to not been able to be with many and specially not able to start the project i had with sweet miss Ryxn...or was it Rynx....man i dont even remember some names Thinking...sorry about that...

its not fun i wount be able to have more tea with my friends...but hey no regrets Icon_biggrin it was fun...hmm thats good news for the ones that wish to be gms since i will end up retiring my entrance from the " you wish to be a gm " list heh....hmmm....man....what else i was gona say?....hugh.....hate when this happens...might edit later when i remember....
ur sig says it all.

but no. see you soon.
we'll see you soon eve... Cry
Everoth, i hope your problems are solved so we can enjoy some delicious Tea togheter.
In the mean time, have you tried installing RO in an USB or even burning your RO folder in a disc? That way you can play in any computer with internet.

You can hog your Schools computers or even go to an Internet Cafe to play.

We miss you man.
Kretzer Wrote:...even go to an Internet Cafe to play.

That, my good sir, is a very, very bad idea. Icon_razz Internet Cafes are notorious for having keyloggers on them. Same with hotel connections. Hackers like to put some sort of hardware into the modem slot so it tracks everything you type, so it might not only pick up your account and pw, it might pick up a credit card or two.

Anyways, sad to see you go. Icon_sad
hate to see you go man... i think we played werewolves for a bit, and i think my GF or other friends once hunted with you...

well au revoir...

oh and internet cafes might have keyloggers etc, but i don't think they'll be interested in heRO accounts... dunno, but really is there anyone in heRO with such malice? i thought we had it easy enough what with the rates and all...

-w-
Everoth Wrote:well as all of the ones that had seen and known me, well i had loved HeRo so much since i joined...but i have been so far away from it since so long and all because i still got no computer and it dosnt seems to be able to be resolved any soon...Cry

so i have been thinking that in the future when i end up having a computer college would such in so much that i would be unable to enjoy the game as muchh as before...and if i cant enjoy the game... if i cant enjoy my time with my friends...why play it?...

so i have been thinking it will be better to donate my items and chat to the ones that had helped me so much in HeRo, my fellow guildmantes ( the one i used to be in....dont want to say a name since i belive promoting a guild its illegal here and so lests avoid any sanctions from miss ayu or miss pandora )

if this ends up happening i want to tell everyone that i enjoyed my stay here so much...i will do hate to not been able to be with many and specially not able to start the project i had with sweet miss Ryxn...or was it Rynx....man i dont even remember some names Thinking...sorry about that...

its not fun i wount be able to have more tea with my friends...but hey no regrets Icon_biggrin it was fun...hmm thats good news for the ones that wish to be gms since i will end up retiring my entrance from the " you wish to be a gm " list heh....hmmm....man....what else i was gona say?....hugh.....hate when this happens...might edit later when i remember....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I remember MvPing with you, Juggernaut, and a creator Icon_cry

Don't leave! Come back! Cry

DON'T LEAVE Icon_cry
The guild which shall stay unnamed misses you, Eve. T.T
Aww Ever, I shall miss you Icon_sad

You always made my day when we chatted.

I would love it if all your problems just went away like magic Ok

Do still drink some tea and think of us please.

*huge hug* and *squishes Ever*
Icon_eek *tries to breath for air* eek......well i still dont know, since the computer issue seems to not be resolving any soon...and its been half a year so far...i just taught that at this rate no one would even remember me 0.0....

still i tried to have ro and sakray downloaded on my ipod but the thing was that the othe pc i have its from 98.....took me a year to be able to get the msn runningIcon_cry and to make it worst, i tried to dl the setup for ro and sakray there...took 4 months to get them to over 50% and then it died and i was not able to get those set ups....for some reason i now cant even open an internet window in it :S...and before you guys think about, it dosnt even has a graphics card so ro on it is not possible....grr...

i dont know...i just keep thinking about it, i know i want but what i cant figure out will be when in hell will i have time to play Icon_suprised!!...

well...i think i will give it some time...if i manage to get some news ill let you guys know...yet i dont know how long will it take me to find another computer to reply :S.....hope it dosnt takes too many days....

well i got to go for now...just asked for the computer for a couple of minutes and my friend has to go...so until next time...Cherrieo
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's