heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Alligator Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I consider this auction somewhat of a gauge. yes I do have the card! but if it does not end up at a price where I have no hesitation to sell I will withdraw.

8m starting.
You are kidding me, isn't Alligator worth 8 mil most?...Hell I thought it was worth even less than that =/
ditto aaron, but maybe ppl will like it *watches* Icon_suprised
ahaha I know I was checkingIcon_biggrin
OOT and sorry for the disturbance, but i tried not to comment yesterday but today i can't resist...

for such an easy mob (decent spawn amount, fairly easy map), with decent hp/exp ratio i'm flabbergasted how much the card would fetch...

*goes and hunts alligators*

xP

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:OOT and sorry for the disturbance, but i tried not to comment yesterday but today i can't resist...

for such an easy mob (decent spawn amount, fairly easy map), with decent hp/exp ratio i'm flabbergasted how much the card would fetch...

*goes and hunts alligators*

xP

-w-
thara. hydra. marc.
hydras are weapon cards, thus it's uses > supply easily.
Tharas are also quite cheap, last i read on main they PCed for about 4M. And furthermore tharas are used on shields, meaning that each person will use one and if they ever get a better shield they will need yet another.
Marcs are armor cards, so it gets the same treatment as tharas above.

however, alligators are acc cards, and i would think people would prefer other accs (such as the sign etc) compared to one that gives +5% ranged def (although that is not bad in itself)
furthermore, alligators shine as part of a set, and because they are the acc part of the set, people are more likely to change for better shoes or armor etc than acc
this means that there should be more demand for cruiser, etc than alligator...

i understand that this does not yet evaluate supply as part of the equation, thus you might notice on my previous post i have inserted hp/exp ratio into the equation... in my previous server, loads of ppl botted in that map after sandman or geos (both crowd favourites), meaning that the map is easy and rewarding... and i also acknowledge that this doesn't mean that heRO players will follow the same logic, thus i said: *goes to hunt alligators* Laugh
well so i guess the bottom line is: ppl are too absorbed with moscovia they forget how nice alligators are...

-w-
they're hard to get you know D: i've tried hunting once, and i found it hard to find mobs >.< so i stopped immediately u.u
Reference URL's