heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a guild <-- Newcomer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone.

I just joined the server (hi!) and am currently looking for a friendly active guild in which I can ask for advice, level with, and generaly have banter with. I am currently an Archer and am working towards being a Bard. I am also going to create an Acolyte once my friend joins the server. So If she may join as well that would be fab.

Dave =)
You're very welcome to Behemoth! We're a woe active guild, always looking for new people, look for me ingame on Lord Kohaku or KohaCreator, or someone else from Behemoth if you're interested.
And welcome to HeRO! :D
You can also consider Bamboo Squad, we're allied with behemoth and we like to focus on helping new players getting used to the server. Some of us are woe active but you're not forced to woe if you want to be part of the guild Icon_smile.

Just click on the guild's name if you want more information, see you soon Icon_smile
Join Bamboo Squad =O Dooooo eeeet
You should also check out Legendary Warriors we're mostly MvP based now. Rangdris, ifrit all other mvps and hopefully soon beelzebubIcon_biggrin.

We're also very casual in woe nothing super strict ~. We just like to have fun :D

Edit: We also have many many knowledgeable people in the guild who can answer most if not all of your questions.
wow three invites so quickly! Thank you for your invites.
Just have to decide now. Icon_smile

Dave
Oh I forgot to say we also like to do thana runs and we started doing bio 3 recently again. Frequent trips to thor 3 occur as wellIcon_biggrin.

I hope you find one you like Whistle
You should consider Geonosis Icon_biggrin

We are happy to welcome newbies Icon_biggrin

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7541

We (and I) are verily active. Dark Side Represent Icon_biggrin
What? No NYA NYA Crew recruiting yet? Shame on you Saii! Well yeah, Join the NYA NYA Crew and have a blast. Icon_biggrin
It is such a hard decission to make. All these guilds sound like fun. I'll have to think hard about this. Icon_smile

Dave
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's