heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Valentine's Day Formal Ball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2q3zlms.jpg]

You are cordially invited to our Valentine's formal ball tomorrow Saturday the 14th at 8 PM server time. Formal wear required. Perma novices Whistle can wear a mask and/or a hat or maybe... new colors Icon_smile

Meeting point will be in Izlude 8PM sharp.

A formal dance will be performed by the guests. Other activities are planned.

A human special guest will be joining us at the end of our dance.

Love
ho ho ho, sounds lovely dear, it is too bad that i wount be able to assist* fixes his monocle* so please people enjoy it as much as possible ho ho ho i bet the events will be memmorable.
yay!there's a dance...wonders whos with who?
Jugger's going stag Icon_twisted
/shy

Unfortunately, I will probably not be attending. Level 99 and Rebirth comes first.

Hope everyone else has fun, though. Ta~
Aww poopie, I won't be able to attend (has work) ;-; But have fun to whoever's going~ Happy Valentine's day Icon_biggrin
Sadly, I will not be able to present myself at this ball and woo some of you ladies to come back home with me. I have other matters to attend to, a play actually I promised I would finish performing for in Moscovia.

OOC: I really am in the Vagina Monologues and we'll still be on stage at this time tomorrow! Hope everyone going does have fun though!
/puke; no thanks for me, besides i have work to attend to =) far more fitting of a day for me.
Cool. :3 I wonder who the special guest is? Hmm...
Sadly I wont be able to attend, I just F****** hate valentine's day Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's