heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey Everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I just joined this server after checking it out on RMS. I used to play on gRO with the Legion guild before that server went away. Anyways, my character is Fujimura and I'm planning on making an archer, so if anyone needs another hunter in their guild, come say hello.
Hello there Rocose, Welcome to heRO server!

Since you're a new player, you're very much welcomed in Bamboo Squad. Just click on the link, you'll get all the informations about our guild Icon_smile.

See you soon Icon_biggrin
Welcome my friend ho ho ho i hope you are able to have a nice time here on HeRo *fizes his monocle* would you be interested on a cup of welcoming tea?
Welcome to heRO!

Hope you have fun here and look for Fates if you need any information about RO.

*Waves*
Welcome to heRO, hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^

And also, just as a word to you, please do not mention other sites here, or in game. Thanks. :D
Hi and welcome!

I have just joined too so feel free to say Hi~
Sepharius Wrote:And also, just as a word to you, please do not mention other sites here, or in game. Thanks. :D

Sorry, hope that wasn't a breach of ettiquette or anything. I was just hoping that maybe some other homeless players from [that other place] might be here now, haha.

Anyways, thanks for all the greetings, see you in game!
I might be able to help you soon, what's your in game name?
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin Rocse & Davey~ feel free to check the NYA NYA CREW and have funNo1
My in game name is Fujimura. What's urs? I'm still running around Payon Dungeon lvling up. Are you in a guild, Loveless? I've been looking for one, but I can't really decide which one I want to join.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's