heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Worst Class for ToH?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Killouz Wrote:TRUTH

That kinda looks like you. Evil
That looks llike me blaaah
w00t no sniper option? i woulda voted for that even though there isnt any truth to it Icon_razz
Lol I'd said the super novice/perma novice because they naturally have much lower hp than us and I think that really does put them at a big disadvantage. I'm sure with a good build and a lot of knowledge and good equips on a super novice, they can tank more than I believe but if I had to pick from the entire list, I am going to have to say they are the weakest.
katleoyumi Wrote:Lol I'd said the super novice/perma novice because they naturally have much lower hp than us and I think that really does put them at a big disadvantage. I'm sure with a good build and a lot of knowledge and good equips on a super novice, they can tank more than I believe but if I had to pick from the entire list, I am going to have to say they are the weakest.

Dx i just got called weak

lol aside from that being totally true, perma novices don't really get much of a bonus considering just how weak they really are.....

however i do manage to win because light's been winning the mass battle and such, but that's all that's keeping me a float
I think that when you play perma novices, you chose fully aware that the class isn't designed for long lasting play. It's like complaining perma mage is too weak compare to a wizard. It's maybe do-able, but you know that the game is stacked against you.
Perma Mage would still level faster than say a perma aco or perma swordie.

But I wonder if there would ever be a ToH with nothing but Perma 1st class and novices
Worst class for TOH is 1_ETC_01.
Priest, I only got 23 points last ToH and that was WITH the 10 point bonus
Ling Wrote:Priest, I only got 23 points last ToH and that was WITH the 10 point bonus

Keyword has been highlighted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's