heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ? : Is there a reward for unlocking EVERY warp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^

Takes alot of zeny. :x

If you can get OCA's by fishing, maybe that, or 5 OPB's or something would be nice if there isn't one?
For now there isn't no. But we are planning [SPOILER] if you have all the warps unlocked though.
But please, as warps work char-wise, make the reward char-wise as well (should be a self-runner but wanna point it out nevertheless)
Nice :D Thanks GMs, *pressures* Will it be a better reward then suggested? >:D
*goes and makes 20 lvl 70 alts in 10 accounts with just enough money to open all the warps*

i really am pondering whether it would be such a good idea to do so. Now we all have no choice but to be spoiled... /rice;

-w-
you know what, that's a great idea... i'm making more accounts u.u
Yeah, spend about 1mil to unlock all warps on each of your chars just to get some OBBs/OPBs or something like that. <.<
Really, if they're gonna do it char-wise, they'll make it give something much cheaper than what you use to unlock them all, just as a congratulation gift, not really a reward. That's my opinion.
1 mil isn't enough!! Thors is 250k, thana and nameless somewhere along the lines, mosco and so are at 50-100k, some towns at 25k together with mid-lv dungeons, and the basic towns and dungeons are at 1-10k...
Plus: you have to get to most of those places somehow, sure, you can get the towns and some dungeons with a Priest kafra saving there and then Warp Portaling, but some others take a more or less risky walk or require you to travel for even more z...
yes.. kiel quest on all of those random new accounts. That's an OCA right there! GO GO GO!
We have something planned already, and it's not transferable so make as many new accounts as you'd like lol
Reference URL's