heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Broken Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I reformatted a few days back and managed to get the server working (With the help of Panda), but then yesterday morning, after my father reformatted a second time without my permission, it didn't work.

The point of this topic is to let you know that I'll be absent from RO for practically any amount of time; anywhere from half of one day to a few weeks; until I figure this out. Bear with me, people, and try not to let me miss -too- much. xP

If you need to contact me, my email is Anori_Hiltgar@hotmail.com, or you can talk to Slate in-game and get him to send me a message.

Happy playings,
Duke Silk.
Server is having trouble at the moment, so if you can't connect to it its normal, if the whole computer doesn't work then that's another story.

See you soon!
Nah; It's not the server. I still can't connect. But I'm working on it! About to go through the list of things to check again. XD
Check your firewall? Or any sort of filter software you may have?
Send it here, so I can play with it. D=

What other problems are you having other than the server not working.. when... the server is down?
Well, hope to see you back soon.

Cheers. :3
hope to see back AFKing in pront pronto... xP

hope you fix the problem, whatever it is...

-w-
Good Luck Silk.
Come Back Soon! :S
hope you get it sorted mate Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's