heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: a question about the exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just needed to ask something about the exp. is it like that , that if your in a party u dont get any exp if your to far away from eatchother? because a lot of times when im on my hp and in a party we can just teleport around and looking for the mvp or w/e we r gona look for and then i lose a lot of the exp the other one gets while killing monsters/mob/mvp.
so do u have to be close to eatchothers or is it just me that thinks so and why is it like that because it seems abit unfair sometimes?
On the same map, in party range, and not go idle for longer than a couple of minutes, I think?

I've been on some pretty big maps, and shared from the other side.
There is no range to get exp as long as you're on the same map.

If you stay on the same cell for to long you will no longer receive any exp even on the same map until you move. A system set in place to prevent AFK leveling on hero.

You must be within 10 levels of one another and make sure exp share is on.

Hope that helps :s
What she said ^
lol. so i guess it was just in my imagination then. well thats good that the exp goes over the map and not just some cells . thanx
pretty hard thing to imagine incorrectly dont you guys think? if exp share is on, and you dont get exp, something is wrong.

its not your imagination. there is a bug if you are teleporting. pretty sure anyone else who mvps alot can vouch.
see. it wasent in my head then Icon_biggrin its gona be fixed?
Reference URL's