heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Werewolf, Forum version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we're all waiting for a certain "someone" to go fall downa??endless cliff, let me hold a hopefully brief forum event. Prizes if people donate.

So, lets play werewolf, forum based. In addition to the rules, a few additional rules will be used. Post only once per scene. I'll label each scene. During the town meetings, keep your posts brief and to the point.

So all those interested in playing, please make ONE post if your interested. Also please leave an in-game name. I'll pm out roles after a set ammount of time, an hour or so. Also I'll be away from a computer between 6pm est and 7pm est so please be pacient during that time. If this begins and the server comes back up during this time, we'll finish in-game either tonight or tomarrow and I'll post the results afterwards. Divine intervention will occur during the forum to in-game switch since I know not everyone will be able to make it.

So, lets try this out. I'll make updates to the rules as needed beyond this point.
I'm the hunter :D
I'm the alche xD
-_- no dibs on roles, not to mention there aren't enough people to do this at the moment.
I mentioned we should try doing this on ventrilo Icon_biggrin

Go!
school computer, no vent Icon_cry
I'm your mom!

No really, honorable idea but I don't see how that would work :\
I'm beginning to think the same -_-

ok, idea scraped, although I may continue to use this thread for my own brainstorming on how to make this work.
STREET IS DOWN FOR THIS

AND THERES NO WAY I CAN MESS THIS UP!!!!!!!
As fun as Werewolf is, I think for a game to work on the forums it needs to have a bit more depth than "NOO HES A WOLF EET HIM NAO". What I really would love to see is someone host another Free-For-All-To-Join Zombie Invasion. Too bad I had to drop out on the last one in the middle of the game D:

Old Zombie Invasion Thread
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's