heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi fellow downtime people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing that the servers down, I thought I might as well register for the forums and post my intro. Laugh

I made a sage (Trichromatic lvl78) to check out the server, and I have to say, HeRO seems really nice. Seeing how the GM's are handling this recent hiccup is really awesome too (kudos to you GMs), shows some real dedication. So I'm sure this won't be some server that dies in a few weeks (hopefully).

I might make an alche, they seem so cute and fun but I'm not sure, see you guys around. Icon_wink

P.S I'm no RO pro (hehe that rhymed...sorta Thinking ), just thoght I'd make that clear. Ok
Why, hi there! Glad you like the server. Icon_smile

Alchemists are pretty good. Just make sure that you know how to use the AI that came packaged with heRO.
Welcome PopPop, sorry you had to join during this "eventfull" times. Hopefully it shall be resolved soon *crosse fingers* and you can enjoy the server more Icon_biggrin
Hello PopPop, I don't think I've ever seen your sage in game, but maybe eventually I'll see you around. Anyway, glad to hear you are having fun so far on heRO!

BTW, good luck on making alchy, they take a lot of patience, maybe more so than sage since you have a homunc to worry about too.
hello there Pop2x!

hope you enjoy the server, i also have a sage around 7x... autocaster though xP

anyway, while waiting for the server to come back up, you could probably check on the forums and wiki for customs info.

and don't worry, i'm not a pro either, heRO is a place to hang out and have fun...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server, Pop Pop! Hope you enjoy your stay here~ Ok
welcome Icon_smile
hello!!! yeah this server is great!! /ok welcome!Icon_biggrin
ya welcome :3
Thanks for the warm welcomes, my merchie/alchie Pop Pop is now 46/34.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's