heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pretty much back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, i didn't let anyone know I was leaving I sort of just did.
But for those who realized I was missing, you get a COOKIE!!!! :D
I will not be as active as I was before I left, just because even
if I have the free time, I do not feel like wasting a bunch of time on a game.
But I will be on, I will try to catch any events, I can and stuff.
Now a question for you all should I continue lvling Irvin? (my hunter)
Or Dangoman? ( My alchemist) Or start a new super novice, seeing as I deleted my old one.Icon_biggrin
i have no clue who you are

but welcome back O_O
Sakurato Wrote:i have no clue who you are

but welcome back O_O
haha i was silent on the forums, not so much in game if any one was in the area I lvl'd I generally would spit random song quotes. Thinking
sadly, several people seem to spit random song quotes too...

so i don't think i remember you, but welcome back anyway!

hope to see you a bit more often then... No1

-w-
Hello guy who I had a name dispute with cause we used the same name. *waves* For some odd reason, I've become to be known as "GT" rather then "Hiro" although I personally still will respond to anyone calling for "Hiro". It'll become problematic when my "Hiro" becomes a noble and they will refer to the character as "Sir Hiro".

*Claims the "Hiro" name and its variations for me* Icon_twisted

and yes, I remember you cause you joined roughtly the same time I did, although I didn't disappear Icon_razz

Anyways, welcome back
oi oi now be nice GT hes barely back and we dont want him to be shoooed away :D

anyways welcome back!
All these names are Pyro rip offs...

I remember you tho Icon_smile welcome back.
@mahawirasd
xD true...umm think urg cant think of any more random stuff i did off the top of my head
@GT-Hiro
Haha wow I remember that ;-; I was hiro before you where even born! Icon_razz??probably not but w/e
Fine if its available i'm changing it to Sir Conan haha XD
@Bloodbane
Haha yeah I get shooed easily :D
Thanks for the comment.
@Pyronic
I'm hiropyro cause mi just such a big fan of you Icon_razz j/k??Glad you remember me and its good to be back. Now if only my internet would stop failing miserably and download the setup correctly.
lol, just playing, you can make a character whatever name you want XD

Also, have you considered using a download manager to download the setup? or maybe download it at school onto a usb drive and then just install from there?
@GT-Hiro
haha nah its cooler this way :D Sir Conan all Arthur conan doyle and stuff.. You know my methods apply them.. hmm or sherlock haha urg

But no i didn't think of that but its working with firefox I was downloading from chrome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's